f i v e

"Umm, Hakyeon?" Taekwoon called uncomfortable. He stared at the ramen cooked by Hakyeon. It look quite tasty, with the veges and meat in it. Not that he complaining that it look like a two course dish, Taekwoon actually like it.

"Go on, eat it. I cook it with lots of love." Hakyeon giggled.

Taekwoon just stared at him blankly. But the problem is, Taekwoon eyes darted to the bowl. "This all for me? What about you? Don't you eat?" Taekwoon asked.

"Me? Oh, I will." Hakyeon grinned. "Now, quick, eat them and be energized. You look tired."

"Uhh... Okay." Taekwoon felt something was off but shook it away. Hakyeon worked hard in preparing him dinner and it was -rarely- thoughtful of him.

Taekwoon was so immersed with his dinner, until he felt a hand on his lap. "Huh?" He glanced down.

"Hakyeon what are you-" Yeah, what a surprise to see Hakyeon was aftering his dick. Again.

Hakyeon was kneeling under the table, facing on Taekwoon crotch. He pulled down Taekwoon's pant, so that he could have a better access to Taekwoon crotch.

"Don't mind me Taekwoonnie, continue eating, I'm just having my dinner." Hakyeon grinned softly and stared at the semi-erected dick. He licked the underwear, sucking it through the fabric.

How could Taekwoon enjoy his dinner when his dick felt even better?

"Taekwoonie, you're getting bigger." Hakyeon grinned. "Does it feel great hmm?" He slowly pulling down the grey colored underwear. Admiring the way Taekwoon's erection twang out.

Hakyeon licked his lips hungrily. Closen his face to the erection, rubbing them on his cheek. Hakyeon's heavy breath hit Taekwoon balls, made him groaned harder.

Hakyeon slowly having his time, kissing the head.

Taekwoon groaned. "Can you be fast? I want to enjoy my dinner normally-" Yeah, excuses, he just could not wait for his dick to get into Hakyeon's warm mouth.

"As you wish." Hakyeon pulled out his tongue, eating up Taekwoon's dick.

Hakyeon skillfully moved his head up and down while his hand tracing on Taekwoon's abs. Yeah, the side dish he love other than dick.

Hakyeon keep on moving his head, till he get his dinner from Taekwoon.

"sighs, I knew something was off, should not ate the dinner he made."

•••

so..... have u guys eat?