t w e l v e

The sound of Hakyeon sucking rang in Taekwoon's ear. It's the sound he missed for days.

He eyed drowsily at the man giving him a head. It feels so good, it really is. He bet his face is red from all the pleasure.

"Ah- Hakyeon—" He gasped as Hakyeon lick on the head, the place where Taekwoon feel it the most.

The tanned man just grinned to the pre-cum leaking. "You must have been holding back so long don't ya? You look like you're about to cum in just a minute."

Taekwoon gasped. "-yeah..." That's right. Taekwoon haven't been able to masturbate lately and it all thanks to Hakyeon. Ever since he receive, like, tons of blowjobs from Hakyeon, his hand alone couldn't satisfy his desire.

"Were you keeping this for me?" Hakyeon laughed, his warm breath hit the erected member of Taekwoon before he continued taking them in his mouth.

Taekwoon twitched as he was almost close. "I'm sorry Hakyeon-" he apologized before he grab on that black silky hair and thrust his hip into Hakyeon's warm mouth.

Hakyeon pulls out, gasped, as he coughed out the semen into his palms. "Taekwoon– what the-" He was surprised to the sudden attack. Of course he would, Taekwoon was never the type to do that and what more, it caught him off guard.

Guess being left for long makes Taekwoon turns aggressive.

Taekwoon catched his breaths. "Hakyeon, I'm-" He gulped, eyeing the teary eyes of Hakyeon and his cheeks slightly blushed, his lips- oh his lips' so sexy.

"Ah– I'm sorry!" Taekwoon snapped out. He quickly took Hakyeon's hand in his, wipe them with tissues.

He then cupped Hakyeon's cheek, rub the wet lips with his thumb. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry- I- I was–"

Hakyeon face soften after he look how worried Taekwoon was. He let out soft chuckles. "No, I'm fine. It's okay, it just- you surprised me."

He nodded his head fine before teared away from Taekwoon's warm hand and get up from the couch.

"Wait!" Taekwoon grab the tanned arms, gaining the owner's attention. "You... don't wanna do that thing you do before..? I mean, the, together?"

Yep, fuck it. Taekwoon just asked Hakyeon to frot together.

Hakyeon eyes widen. He thought Taekwoon couldn't surprised him more, he was wrong.

Taekwoon averted his eyes and scratched the back oh his head. It feels so damn embarrassing, not to mention it was his first time to be the one asking.

He could hear Hakyeon let out a soft sighs, which gained his attention.

"I'm sorry Taekwoon-ah... I'm tired." Hakyeon side smiled and let his arms out of Taekwoon grip.

Taekwoon frowned, feeling a bit dejected. He played with his fingers, feeling the lingering warms.

"Ah." Taekwoon rose up to Hakyeon's voice.

"I need to brush my teeth, my mouth taste weird." Hakyeon said out loud on purpose and laughed when he saw the look on Taekwoon's face.

Taekwoon's face was red, he has never feel so embarrassed in his whole life.

❝ I can't believe I asked Hakyeon to do pervert stuffs!!! ❞

•••

no frotting in scene,
but they have done it once or twice before.