s e v e n

Taekwoon sighed heavily, leaning his head on his hand. Staring at no where.

"Yow," Wonshik popped up, waving his hand at Taekwoon. "What's wrong?" He asked, realizing the way Taekwoon's face look like he was dying from the inside. He could see his soul leaving his poor body.

"You see, your skin is so shiny lately, but your soul is the opposite." Wonshik squited, judging Taekwoon weirdly and a grin formed on his lips. "Did you have some good time?" He motion his hand up and down, which obviously an action of mastubate. Yeah funny Wonshik, really funny. Taekwoon hissed. He have been long not use his hand, leave alone masturbating, he was sucked dried by Hakyeon.

Just thinking about it made Taekwoon miserable. "Urgh..."

"What? Your hand feel suck or what? Do you need some porn? I can lend you some-" Wonshik wriggled his eyebrows. "-I can give it to you, free. Not that I need them anymore. I have my babe to satisfied me." He grinned disgustingly at his phone. What a weirdo.

"I don't need them." Taekwoon sighed again.

"Now, now, don't sound so sad." Wonshik put down his phone. "Did you tell Hakyeon hyung about it? I've prepared the song nicely, I'm sure its perfect for him."

"Urm.." Taekwoon scratched the back of his neck and smiled cheekily. "No yet."

"What?" Wonshik stared at Taekwoon so deep as if he was drilling a hole on his forehead. "Are you keeping Hakyeon to yourself?"

"Wha-"

"Oh fine, just introduce us, I'll tell him myself."

Taekwoon avert his eyes, he deadly thought his boy toy relationship with hakyeon was exposed earlier. "Anyway, what with the hyung thing? Hakyeon hyung?" Taekwoon mumbled, changing the uncomfortable topic.

"Well, he's older than me though." Wonshik shrugged. "And I respected him, like, he studied oversea for 5 years! No wonder he danced so well."

Taekwoon just hummed. Yeah, Hakyeon is an awesome person beyond his league, even when it come to dick, where did he learn giving a head that good anyway? Taekwoon wondered. He then realized something. "But, I'm older than you too." He stared at Wonshik.

"Eyy, Taekwoon-ah, we are in the same department, we are super close to drop the honorific." Wonshik grinned, tapping Taekwoon's arm. "And I don't respect you."

"Excuse me, what?"

"Bye Taekwoon-ah! Don't forgot to tell Hakyeon hyung!"

"sighs i should avoid any kind of obscene from hakyeon"

***

im so lazy to update im sorry need help