t w o . f i v e

this is a continuation of taekwoon's flashback on how they started this "boy toy" relay

•••

Taekwoon gasped. Staring at the semen covered-face Hakyeon. Panicked, he quickly took a box of tissue out of his drawer, was about to clean his mess up but he was stopped by Hakyeon's action.

Hakyeon wiped the white stain on his face with his hand, then lick them off. Swallowing the thick milk he have on his hand.

"You cum a lot, it's so thick, bet you have been keeping that for so long." Hakyeon grinned as he continue licking his semen-covered hand.

"Ya- yah! I- I'm- not-" Taekwoon stuttered, his mind was still in the cloud. He did not understood what just happened, nor did he got to process what Hakyeon was doing.

"Hmm, yeah, virgin." Hakyeon mumbled unheard by Taekwoon.

"Um- Uh- Hakyeon, you-" Taekwoon glanced at Hakyeon, he could see the tanned man was looking at him with the help from the table lamp's light.

"Why did you do that?" Taekwoon asked, because yeah, it was weird and moreover it was his first blowjob and it from a man to begin with. Not that he cared much because it was great.

"Do- do you know I'm a guy? And guys shouldn't do that."

Hakyeon blinked his eyes repeatly. "What the-" He snorted.

"Of course I know you're a guy, like, fuck, I just suck you dick. And you asked me if I know you're a guy?"

Hakyeon laughed. "Omg, you are so funny Taekwoon-ah."

Taekwoon blushed, what a clever question Taekwoon, yeah great. He bite the inside of his cheeks. "Th-Then? Why?"

"Hmm..." Hakyeon hummed, tapping his chin, acting as if he was thinking hard.

"Easily said, because, you're a guy? You have dick?" He shrugged.

"You know what? Taekwoon, I'm gay and I need to satisfy my sexual desire too when the time has come." Hakyeon smirked as he crawled on Taekwoon, placing his hand on Taekwoon's thigh.

"So, Taekwoon, be my boy toy."

"sighs, but why boy toy?"

•••

yeah i just love savage hakyeon