n i n e

"Taekwoon!" the tanned man called, waving his hand toward Taekwoon with a wide grin.

"Oh, there he is." Taekwoon point at the very corner seat. They were in a cafe, was about to introduce Hakyeon and Wonshik together. His head tilted to where Hakyeon was as he glance to Wonshik. "Let's go."

"Oh, wait Taekwoon." Wonshik pulled Taekwoon's arm. "I'm nervous."

"What the–" Taekwoon squinted at the fidgeting man in front of him. Like, why the hell is he so nervous? What? Is he having a crush on Hakyeon or something? Taekwoon felt unsettled for some reason.

He get closer to Wonshik. "Hey, hear this out. You should not get near him too much, he's a perv-"

"Sorry, what did you say? I'm so nervous, I can't hear you voice so well." Wonshik glanced up, rised his eyebrows to Taekwoon. He stared at Taekwoon's weird posing, with his hand on his mouth. "Wait, are you whispering? Are we talking about something secretive? What— I dont know because you sound the same, I'm-"

Taekwoon mentally slammed his face, he just want to chock Wonshik right there, right now. "Okay, you know what? Nevermind." Taekwoon waved his hand.

"Yah, what is it? Can't you tell me again?" Wonshik pouted, somehow felt like a mock for Taekwoon.

"Shut up and produce Hakyeon a song then you can just disappear." Taekwoon groaned, walking to the table where Hakyeon was.

"That's cruel Taekwoon-ah." Wonshik chuckled, following from behind.

"Hakyeon, Wonshik. Wonshik, Hakyeon." Taekwoon introduce both of them halfheartedly. He sat beside Wonshik and right across Hakyeon.

Hakyeon laughed to Taekwoon's attitude and extended his hand. "Hey, nice to finally met you Wonshik. I heard about you a lot."

"Ye- yeah, me too! I'm so happy I finally can meet you." Wonshik shook the hand back.

The both of them could feel the dead glare coming from Taekwoon but just shook him off.

"So, I wanna ask you some help. You see, I need a song for my dance assignment, can you help me by that?"

"Sure, Why not? After all I wanna produce one for you too." Wonshik shrugged excited, he could not wait to share the song he did half way last night.

"Really? I'm so honoured."

Wonshik chuckled softly, clearly was shy. Taekwoon who saw everything, clicked his tongue. Which gained the tanned's attention.

"Taekwoon, you still here? Don't you have afternoon classes?"

Taekwoon rised his eyebrows. What was that? Did Hakyeon just shoo him away? Last night he was begging him to tag along but after meeting Wonshik, Hakyeon cast him away?

"The class cancelled." Taekwoon roll his eyes, folding his arms on his chest. He let out an annoying-like groaned, despite it came out like a soft huff.

Hakyeon blinked his eyes and shrugged. "Okay then, so where was we Wonshik?"

"Ah, about the song-" Wonshik nodded.

"Oh yeah, I want.....–"

And the both of them continue talking things meanwhile Taekwoon was pissed off, being left out all alone with his hot cup of coffee.

"sighs was it a right choice to let the both of them meet?"

•••

i need some motivation to update ; ;

lately im so lazy to type ouch sorry