e l e v e n

“tit-tit-tit-tit–”

The sound of the pin numbers being pressed.

That was the hint. Taekwoon quickly sat straight, his eyes glued to the screen. Act normal! He told himself.

Suddenly the knocking sound aproch as Hakyeon placed his bag on the floor. "Oh! Taekwoon, you're awake." He was surprised to see said guy sitting on the couch as he walk in their apartment.

It was quite late, somewhat 12 in the midnight. He glance at the flat-screen, wondering what Taekwoon was watching to be awake till this late. Hakyeon frowned, it was just some late-night drama.

"I'm home~" Hakyeon said as he blocked the screen, trying to catch Taekwoon's attention.

Taekwoon just stared at Hakyeon for a minute before the side of his lips twitched up as he replied a soft, "Welcome back."

"Hmm, yeah..." Hakyeon nodded and smiled. He then quickly get into his room with all of his stuffs.

Taekwoon just eyed the door to Hakyeon's room closed, and sighed. He was nervous, as if he would let Hakyeon caught him waiting, yeah, that's the perks of being a tsundere.

But then, he glanced back at Hakyeon's door, pursing his lips. What was Taekwoon expecting? It wasn't like Hakyeon would care enough of him to, like, spend more time talking or something, with him.

He sighed at look back at the screen, lowkey cussing at the lame cliché drama.

Suddenly the tanned twink came out of his room and flung next to Taekwoon. He lean on Taekwoon's arm, caught him off guard.

Wh-what the heck? Taekwoon shrank, all flustered.

"It been so long since the last time we're together." Hakyeon laughed. "What with this lame drama? You like this kind of thing?" He then snatched the remote, and changed the channel.

Taekwoon just let it be, more like he was speechless, froze, because Hakyeon is on his arm!

"Why are you still awake?" Hakyeon broke the silence. "Were you waiting for me? Did you miss me??" He teased and Taekwoon squinted in reply.

"What? Who? Me? Uh- No–" Taekwoon keep a straight face, trying to avoid Hakyeon's eyes.

"Really?" Hakyeon glanced up to Taekwoon, eyeing his reaction. He then pouted. "I'm sad... I miss you a lot though."

And it beat Taekwoon by the heart. He could literally feel his heart beating loudly. At this rate, Hakyeon would noticed it.

"Uh- As if, you don't even see me before you off." Taekwoon said in defense.

Hakyeon laughed. "Aww, I'm sorry my baby boy. I was in hurry, maybe next time." He cooed and back to the flat-screen with soft giggles.

Instead of watching the flat-screen, Taekwoon spend it on the boy on his arm. Hakyeon's laughing while slapping on Taekwoon was cute. Yep, Taekwoon just admit that himself! He don't even mind how hurt it was. Hakyeon was so adorable. Like, how his cheek rub on Taekwoon's arm and his beautiful smile, his so silky hair would ruffle from the movement. Taekwoon couldn't help but to touch those hair as he lean over and smelled him.

"You... smell like soap." Taekwoon muttered.

"Hmm? Ah.. I took a bath at a friend's place before going back because I smell like sweat lol" Hakyeon explain then laughed at Gag Concert he was watching.

"Who?"

"Um, I don't think you know them- hahahaha did you see what he did?" he laughed at the jokes from the show.

Even Taekwoon don't know them, why can Hakyeon tell him the name? It somehow annoy Taekwoon off.

"–they're just a colleague." Hakyeon continued. He teared his eyes off the screen and look at Taekwoon in the eyes. With a soft smile, he pat on Taekwoon's thigh.

The act alone was assuring, calming Taekwoon down. He just nodded like an obedient boy.

And that make Hakyeon smirked to a better entertain than the show he was watching.

It was Taekwoon's blushing face.

"Hey, wanna do it today?"

❝ stupid pale skin, stupid blush! ❞

•••

look like things gonna get interesting