~8~ First Time. **SMUT WARNING**

This chapter is entirely smut. I'm not good at writing smut, but I did write this. There isn't anything really important here, except for what I hope you're smart enough to put two and two together for.

Also. I have been hella busy lately and my wifi at home is off rn so sorry for not updating.

Enjoy! ❤️Kai

Several hours after breakfast.

Riley's POV

We finally get back to Maya's apartment and no sooner than we are in the door, I'm pushed against it. I'm nervous, but Maya seems fine. She's almost eerily calm. "Riley? I really want to kiss you." She inches her face closer to mine. "But I want to know that you want it. So, can I kiss you?" I take a small moment to consider, then quickly close the small gap between us. Then I pull back.

"How's that for an answer?" She forcefully presses her lips against mine once more, pinning her body against mine and mine against the door. My lips part in surprise and she takes the opportunity to gracefully slide her tongue in. I wrap my arms around her neck and she tangles her hands in my hair. We kiss like neither of us have kissed before, like we're lions eating their prey. She takes her hand and taps my hip, signaling for me to jump up, so I do, and she catches my knee with her hands. She carries me effortlessly to her room, almost like I weigh nothing. She turns around and we fall to the bed and she lands perfectly on top of me. Somehow, without breaking the kiss and without falling on top of me, she's thrown off her jacket.

"Riley, are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm just a little nervous." She kisses me again. It's softer, but just as full of passion.

"Why?" I look away from her, embarrassed.

"I've.. uh. I've never.. I'm still... I'm a virgin." She giggles and softly pulls my face back towards her.

"Riles. It's okay. We don't have to do anything you don't want. We can go slow, take our time." I flip us over and kiss her.

"I know, but I want this. I've never wanted this more than I do, right here, right now, with you. Just be patient with me because I don't know what I'm doing." She slides her hands down my chest and around to my waist. She teases me by slowly taking my shirt off, making sure her hands just barely glide across my skin, sending shock waves all over my body. She quickly strips herself of her shirt and bra and then takes my bra off.

"Are you still sure?" I nod. She rolls over on top of me, kissing down my jawline and neck, slowly. When she reaches my breast she places her mouth on my nipple, swirling her tongue as she reaches up to the other nipple and rubs small, slow circles. Then she sucks gently and switches breasts, repeating the routine. I small moan escapes my mouth. "Fuck Riles. That moan was so hot." She kisses down my stomach, struggling to undo the button to my jeans. Finally she gets them undone and strips off my pants and underwear at the same time. She kisses up my thighs, then finally she presses a soft kiss against my core. She lays between my legs and starts licking at my folds, raising her hand to play with my breast. She laps lazily at my clit then picks up speed.

"Maya." Her name effortlessly flies out of my mouth. "Maya I think I'm gonna..." I feel my whole body tense as I orgasm. Maya moves her mouth over my entrance, swallowing as much of my juices as she can. Then she comes up and kisses me.

"You taste really good, ironically just like your nickname, honey. Also, it's really hot when you moan my name."

"Maya," I say lazily. "Please." I'm begging now.

"Tell me what you want honey."

"Please. Please. I want you... I need you... to pleasure me."

"That's all I needed to hear, honey." She snakes her arm in between our bodies and slides a finger inside me.

"Fuck Maya." I groan. At first she starts slowly, gradually picking up speed, until her palm is slapping against my clit. I start to cum and then she does something I don't expect. She slips in another finger and pumps harder, curling her fingers up on each thrust in. "MAYAAAAA" I scream as my juices come flying out of me. I can't catch my breath and she slowly removes her fingers from inside me. She rolls over and slides her pants off. "Mmmmm. Maya." I roll over and place my arm across her body. She reaches down and starts playing with herself. I wish I was doing that to her, but I don't have enough strength. Soon enough she's arching her back, opening her neck to the air. She's getting close. I notice an odd scar on her neck, it almost looks as though a snake bit her. I lean over and suck on her neck.

"Mmmm. Riles, don't stop." She slides her hand down and starts fingering herself rapidly, arching even farther. "Fuck. I'm gon-" I get up and press a hard kiss to her lips as I feel her body shudder under mine. I remover her hand from her wonderful core and suck on her fingers.

"You taste pretty good too, peaches." I cuddle into her side. "I'm glad that my first time was with you Maya. Thank you." Then I drift off into a peaceful and content sleep.