~13~ Dun Dun Dun

Maya's POV

I crushed his windpipe in my hand. I have to get to Riley. I have to get her away from Lucas. I text Farkle

bloodymaya: Farkle are you with Riley?

farklestein: yeah, and Lucas.

bloodymaya: Get her out of there. Get away from Lucas

farklestein: why?

bloodymaya: don't ask questions. Just do as you are told.

I leave the warehouse and speed over to Lucas's house. I break the door down and storm in.

"Lucas, you asswipe! Where the fuck are you at?!"

"In the kitchen, Hart!" I storm in and pin him against the refrigerator. "Woah. What's this for?"

"Two words, Huckleberry! Charlie. Gardner."

"I don't even know who that is!" I throw him across the room.

"Don't fucking lie to me Lucas! You hired him to kill Riley so you could figure out a way to have me to yourself. Well guess what? You can't have me. I love Riley. I'm going to love her for all of eternity. I will love her endlessly."

"You fucking whore. All these years I've let you waltz all your little playtoys in and out of my fucking bowling alley. All because I love you, and you never acknowledge it. Well you are now! Until you love me, I will continue to murder your playtoys."

"Lucas. You're dead meat. I will never love you!"

"Wrong move Hart... Now if you excuse me, I have to finish the job Charlie started." He snaps his fingers and disappears into a puff of smoke. I have to get to Riley. I sprint as fast as I can to Farkle's.

"Farkle!? Riley?! Fuck. They aren't here.... Where else could they be?" I sprint to my place and sure enough, Farkle's Tesla is outside. Why would he ever bring his expensive ass car into this shitty neighborhood, knowing full well it may be stolen? I run upstairs. "Farkle?!" I hear a muffled sound and follow it. "Farkle!" He is tied up and gagged, I pull the gag out. "Where are they Farkly?"

"In your room! Now hurry up and untie me and we can do this together!!" I do as he says for once, knowing I probably can't take Lucas on by myself. We bust into the room to see Riley tied to the bed posts, bare naked, also gagged.

"Lucas! Show yourself!" He appears next to the bed and runs his hand up the inside of Riley's leg. "Lucas you're gonna fucking pay for this.!" I lunge at Lucas but he easily side steps me. Farkle then dives at him, but is more successful because Lucas was too busy paying attention to me.

"It's over Lucas. You lost." With one quick motion Farkle snaps Lucas's neck. It's over.

Author's note

I couldn't think of a better chapter title, so this is what y'all get. At least you're getting an update.