What Stiles Lived For

What Stiles Lived For by bucktooth22

Stiles lived for the sleepy face Derek made when he woke up. Stiles lived for the grumbles and rough kisses when Derek woke in the morning. Stiles lived for the way Derek would lace his fingers together. Stiles lived for the weekends when Derek would sleep in with him.

Stiles lived for Derek's grumpy face. Stiles lived for the way Derek would look at him when Stiles laced his fingers in his hair. Stiles lived for the noises Derek would make when he dragged his fingernails down his back.

Stiles lived for the way Derek would read his heartbeat like an instruction manual. Stiles lived for the way Derek would look at him when he was in the mood for alone time with his boyfriend. Stiles lived for Derek's fumbling desperate hands in those late nights.

Stiles lived for staying up late to cuddle with Derek. Stiles lived for the sassy retorts Derek came equipped with. Stiles lived for the small awkward smiles that he could coax out of Derek on rare occasion. Stiles lived for Derek's gentle touches. Stiles lived for the way Derek would stare at him without any shame. Stiles lived for Derek.

"I love you sourwolf." Stiles murmured softly.

"Shh." Derek mumbled sleepily as he pulled Stiles against him. He burrowed his face in the crook of Stiles's neck and pulled the sheets closer around them. Stiles lived for this.