Beating Stiles

Beating Stiles by graces101

🛑 TRIGGER WARNING 🛑

*Mentions of abuse...please don't read if you get triggered and I'm sorry for putting this story up...please skip to next book if it makes you uncomfortable*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Its Wednesday night so that means it's pack bonding night. So the whole pack was in Derek's living room watching The Notebook (Lydia's choice) and eating pizza that Derek had paid for. To everyone Derek hated pack bonding nights but what no one knew is that he secretly loved them. Being around his pack makes him feel good and relaxed although he would never admit it to them.

Stiles loves pack bonding it really makes him feel like he's part of the pack and even though he's not a big fan of The Notebook he's just happy to be there, it's better than being at home with his dad. His dad drinks ALOT and when he drinks he gets nasty.

"Hey what time is it?" Stiles asked hoping someone would answer him.

"11.00" Scott said.

"WHAT, SHIT, I've got to go" Stiles panics, he was suppose to be home by 11.00, he really hopes that his dad isn't home.

"Bye, see you later" Stiles shouted leaving Derek's house. He raced to his car and he probaley broke over 10 driving laws trying to get home as quick as possible.

He pulled into the driveway. The sheriffs police car was in the driveway.

"Shit" Stiles said to himself.

He got to the front of the door, took a deep breath and opened the door. "Dad, are you here?" Stiles shouted into the house.

"Im in the kitchen Stiles" the sheriffs voice hit him like a ton of bricks, he could tell he had been drinking.

"Dad I'm so sorry I'm late, I didn't realise the time, dad I'm sorry" Stiles pleaded with his dad.

"Thats okay Stiles, I understand" he paused and stood up "I understand that you don't respect your curfew, I understand that you don't respect me, you need to be disciplined" he said walking towards Stilles.

"No please dad not tonight, please" Stiles pleaded desperately.

"Im sorry Stiles but you need to learn your lesson" he said taking his police jacket off.

Whenever his dad beat him it was all a bit of a blur after but he still feels alone, hurt and worthless.

xxxxxxxxxx

Stiles alarm woke him up at 6.30. He usually gets up for school at around 7.00 but he knew with his bruises from last night that it would take him a bit longer to get ready.

He didn't love school but he felt safer at school than at home so he didn't mind going. He picked up Scott and Isaac like he always did and they met the rest of the pack (apart from Derek) at the entrance of the school.

The day so far was going quite fast and he had lacrosse practise after school. He didn't worry about the pain from his beating last night because he's only a bench warmer so he really didn't have to train or play he just had to be there.

It was lunch time and the whole pack sits on one table, even Jackson sits with them. He's still popular and a dick but he does make sure no one hassles any of the pack even Stiles but he says that he wants to be the only person that hassles Stiles but, not that he would ever admit it but Stiles was pack so he cared about him.

"So Stiles we still on for the pack meeting at your house tonight?" Allison asked. Shit Stiles had forgotten to ask his dad about that.

"Um why my house, why not at Derek's?" He asked nervously.