School Life

School Life by DiabolicTenshi

~~~~~~~~~~

School Life

It was such a beautiful day. It was spring. The sun was shining brightly, the weather was warm and sunny with some gentle, fresh breeze. The trees were blooming and birds were chirping outside and all Stiles could think was how tired he was. He crossed his arms on the desk and placed his chin on it, trying to look like he was at least paying some attention to the teacher. He was talking about the Second World War but the words didn't reach Stiles who stifled a yawn and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

There was a loud 'thud' right next to his head and he jerked awake, sitting up straight and glancing around, some of their classmates trying hard to hold back their laughter. Then his glance connected with his best friend's, Scott's, who was beckoning his head warningly and finally Stiles turned, raising his eyes only to face the dangerously calm History teacher, Derek Hale.

"Mr. Stilinski, answer the question." He glared at him and Stiles gulped thickly

"Uh, um, sorry, Sir, what-what was the question again?" He stuttered, being still in a slight daze due to his sleeping.

Derek gave him a mocking sneer instead of a reply then turned around, asking "Anyone would be willing to repeat the question to Mr. Stilinski?"

Several arms were raised in the air and Stiles rolled his eyes. "Tche, nerds." He whispered to Scott who only nodded in agreement. However, Stiles never got the chance to hear that damn question because the bell rang at the next moment and everyone got to their feet, packing their things away and hurrying to the cafeteria for lunch. He was eager to get out without Derek noticing it but he failed.

"Mr. Stilinski, a moment." He called at the last second when Stiles was halfway out of the classroom. He pulled a face and mumbled something about catching up soon to Scott then turned back and shuffled towards the teacher's desk.

"Yes?"

"I have to send you to detention for falling asleep during my class." Derek stated with a sad tone, sighing as he pushed himself away from his desk.

Stiles glanced behind his back to make sure they were alone then rolled his eyes. "Oh, c'mon, Derek, it's not my fault." He exclaimed.

"Really?" Derek gave him a look of disbelief. "Then whose fault is that you fell asleep?"

"Seriously?" Stiles' eyes widened and snorted. "Who didn't let me sleep at night?"

Derek grinned at that and straightened himself proudly then changed back to teacher mood at the next second. "I highly advise to mind your manners with me, Mr. Stilinski."

"Urgh, please, Derek, can't you just drop this badass teacher image and be a good boyfriend who lets me get away with this?" Stiles flashed him a bright yet shy smile.

Derek didn't reply for more than a minute, appearing to be deep in his thoughts then he heaved a sigh. "Fine, I'll spare you from detention with one condition."

"Really? Cool!" Stiles was genuinely surprised but also relieved. Then he frowned. "Wait, what condition?" He immediately knew the answer when a smirk appeared on Derek illegally handsome face and he walked up to the door, locking it. "No, no, you can't be serious. Here?"

"Sure, why not?" He shrugged as he approached Stiles with a predatory look, smirking.

"Be-because it's a school and-and you're a teacher and I'm a student." Stiles stuttered with a sheer look of disbelief on his face. Derek was joking, right? He couldn't be serious, it was too dangerous.