Give Me Love

Give Me Love by cumberbitch94

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait Derek, where are you going?" Stiles yelled out the door into the rain. "Derek stop." Stiles ran out the door after him. "Derek please don't go. You can't do this to me." he screamed. Derek ignored him. He just got into his car and drove off. "Derek, I'm sorry!" Stiles yelled after him, hot tears running down his face. "Derek I'm sorry." he whispered falling to his knees in the pouring rain.

Give me love like him,
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,
Pain splattered tear drops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go,

Stiles threw open the door and walked inside. He was soaking wet and sobbing uncontrollably. He ripped off his jacket and angrily threw it to the ground. "Why Derek!" He screamed. "Why'd you have to leave me!" Stiles pounded on the wall. "I told you I was sorry."

And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya.

Stiles walked into the kitchen. He went to a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of liquor. He pulled off the top and took a huge gulp. "I'm sorry Derek." he sobbed, sitting down at the kitchen table. He took another huge gulp and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,
My, my, my, my, give me love,

Stiles held the bottle to his lips and chugged down the rest of the liquor. Tears were still silently falling from his eyes. "Why'd you leave me Derek?" he said through sobs. "I need you! Don't you know that Derek? I NEED YOU!" he screamed, throwing the bottle against the wall. The bottle shattered and fell in pieces on the floor.

Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go,

Stiles stood up and shoved the table across the room. Then he picked up the chair he was sitting in and angrily smashed it against the floor. The chair broke, pieces flying in every direction. "I loved you Derek!" Stiles yelled.

You know I'll fight my corner,
And that tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood is drowning in alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya.

Stiles sunk to the floor sobbing. "I still love you." he whispered.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

Stiles pulled his knees to his chest and curled up on the kitchen floor sobbing. "I love you Derek, I still love you." he whispered through sobs.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

Stiles woke up the next morning in his bed with a terrible hang over. The memories of the previous night came flooding back making his head hurt even more. "How'd did I get in bed?" he thought as he tried to get up. He managed to stand up and take a few steps before feeling light-headed and almost falling over. To his disbelief someone caught him. He turned to see who it was.

"DEREK!" Stiles yelled, wrapping his arms around the older boys neck. "B-but I thought you hated me? Derek I'm so sorry! I didn't mean anything I said. I was just angry." Stiles' words came out in a rush. "I promise I'll never say something like that again." Stiles was shut up by Derek's soft lips pressing against his.

"Babe, I'd never hate you. I just needed some time to cool off, that's all. I'd never leave you." Derek said, staring into Stiles' eyes.

"Derek, I love you."

"I love you too, Stiles."