Chapter 1

MaskyPOV:

     I am the only one who knows Hoodie's secret. Except for Slender man and for some reason Jane... but i know the most. Hoodie wont open up to Slender, and Jane is a bit much at times. Besides, i was the one who found hoodie crying. That was back when Hoodie first became a proxy.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

     I was walking in the woods, alone, and i heard small sobs. I followed the sound to a tiny graveyard. There, in the east corner was the new proxy. At the time i first met Hoodie he was wearing a mask. We didn't talk much, the only thing we shared was a love for cheesecake. But when i saw Hoodie on his knees, in front of two graves that said "James Shade, Loving Father." and "Rose Shade, Loving Mother." i felt something inside of me , i dont know, break. It was a small something, but enough that i was worried about the new silent proxy. I took a step closer to see Hoodie's mask sitting beside him. Silent tears fell to the earth and i could see Hoodie shake. "I'm.... sorry..... 'hic'....so...sorry....i'm..." Hoodie whispered. i couldn't take it anymore. "Hoodie?" i said, then froze. Hoodie looked up at me with shock in those beautiful red eyes. That was when i found out the 'he' was a 'she'.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

      I took a step back as Hoodie scrambled to her feet, drawing a knife. Instantly i was pressed up against a tomb stone, Hoodie's knife at my throat. "What the hell to do you want?" her voice was calm and even, still, tears fell. "I heard you so i followed the sound and..." i trailed off Hoodie sighed and loosened her grip, "Promise, you will tell no one about me being a girl... and crying..." i nodded, not wanting to anger her. She gave me a look before going to retreive her mask. I stood and looked back to the graves, "Those your parents?" i asked. Hoodie nodded, her mask back on. I could tell it was a sensitive topic, but i couldn't help it. "Did you kill them?" that question rewarded me with a slap. "no." she said, her voice emotionless, "They died protecting me." i imeadiatly felt guilty. "sorry." i said. Hoodie shifted her weight, "there is a cheesecake at home." she said.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

     We took the cheesecake up to our room in Slender's house, much to Jeff's protest. When we got to our room i noticed even though Hoodie was wearing a baggy yellow hood i could actually make out some curves. When she took off her hood and mask later that night i saw she had wrapped gauze around her chest. Her skin was the color of ivory, and her red irises were striking. On her back were what looked like a couple of burns and many scars. A long scar trailed her stomach. I forced myself to look away.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

     The next day we talked some more, the day after that we went on a hunt together. over the years we became best friends. But, ever since the first glipse of her face i have felt something towards her. Something i cant explain.

( I know Hoodie being a girl tends to make people stray away from this story but please give it a chance. this is my first romance and no one really knows about hoodie's past or even hoodie's actually name unlike masky, i wanted to have some originality. please commet)