Chapter 12

HoodiePOV:

     oblivion is inenevitable, i learned that a long time ago. i laid there, numb thanks to the chemicals corsing though my veins listening to Perice sing "happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday jewel of mine, happy birthday to you." after a few minutes i could feel my pluse race. i wish... no. i dont wish. i cant wish. wishing is for children, i am nothing. therefore, i dont deserve to wish. my heart moniter begins to beep louder and i shudder as Perice starts to sing, "HAPPY DEATH DAY TO YOU! HAPPY DEATH DAY TO YOU! HAPPY DEATH DAY DEAR PRIZE OF MINE! HAPPY DEATH DAY TO YOU!" i gritted my teeth as he shoved the words into the air. then... he stopped. he turned to me and said, "when you are ready ignight your master flame." i took a breath, and another, i needed to stay calm. i tried to think of soothing thoughts... and Masky came to mind. his scent, his hug, his kiss, the way he devors chesscake like a pack of wolves, he way he smiled. I did not deserve him. i was here, at the heart of this fortress with the creature that was responsible for so many hardships and heart breaks. i was ready to end him, i didn't want to say goodbye to Masky or Jane or Sally or EJ or anyone, but i was ready to do this. 

i was ready to die.

i lit my master flame.

MaskyPOV:

     i teleported into the labotory. i dont know what happened after the guards came at me, but the next time i blinked the walls were stained red. i liked it. "Dont move." i heard a voice say, i swung around ready to attack when i was stopped by a kiddney eatting fellow and some one who dosent like to go to sleep. EJ and Jane stood smileing, "We cant let you have all the fun." Jane said, "Besides..." EJ muttered, "i''m hungry." Half of me wanted to shoo them away and go find Kassandra, but... wait... how the hell did they get here? "With me." Slendy was behind me, i knew it, but i jumped an sqeualed like a girl anyway. "W-what are you doing here?" i asked, "this is a suicide mission!" they shrugged, "We all die some time." Jane muttered gesturing to the bodies around us, "Hey, do you know why there is a highway to hell and a stair cas to heavan?" EJ asked, smile evident beneath his mask. I shook my head. EJ with drew a knife, "Most of us go to hell, i say for the company cuz no one goes to heavan except for the sceanery, maybe." I looked at the poeple around me. i sigh and open my mouth only to be greeted by a jolt of heat, then cold. flames burst from beneath us, but they were cold. the tounges lapped at my feet and legs and memories flashed though my mind. Memories of Kassandra and i. so many, some not even important and other making my heart ache. this was her heart. she was to burn this place with her soul.

HoodiePOV:

I HATE YOU...
I LOVE YOU...
I WILL DIE WITH VALOR!
I HATE YOU...

MaskyPOV:

     agian, i dont know how. yet, im okay with it. i some how end up banging down a metal door to burst into a room of blue green and black flames. I saw something odd. Kassandra was standing on a metal table in a tank top and shorts, her eyes glow almost to brightly and the flames seem to make large dragon wings behind her. her hair dances in the flames and her mouth a perfect frown. Perice stands in the corner, mouth agape. that was when i saw him shift. into what i cant say. words can not scrach the surface of cant describe with words. that... thing was the true Perice. He seemed to reach out, "Master flame, COME TO ME!" he was trying to harness it. i rushed over to Kassandra in hopes of help only to be surprised by seeing her flames start to obey Perice. Her eyebrows drew together. she was in toruble. 

"Kassandra!" i shouted, "Hold it together!" she was getting weak. the eyes that were once glowing brightly were fading along with her. i was finally able to reach her after baing greeted by Perice's miniacle laughter, if your could call that noise laughter. "I am here for you! Dont let go!" 

she was slipping

i threw off my mask and held her tight, "Hold on, i'm here. i'm here." 

she shivvered al the last of her  power was taken, "T-Tim?" she asked, her eyes unseeing. I felt a solitary tear slip down my face, "im here love." she seized up, "I wasn't strong enough, my r-rage wasn't enough to tear him from the inside out. My life f-force... inside... gone..." 

It took me a second to register Peerice was in front of us, watching with those gaping voids. "love... childs play." he siad, "and yet, there is something in this young man i want." I eyes shot up to him as he reached out. I went rigid, "His power." Perice concluded. He began to draw my life force out of me and into him. "....n............no...." Kassandra whispered.

KassandraPOV:

     He was taking Tim away. No. I felt Tim slump agianst me, "It's okay love." he said, "i'm with you." and he leaned closer, "i love you too." he whispered and then pressed his lips to mine. 

no

no...

No...

NO....

AH HELL NO!!!

I WAS NOT GOING TO LET THIS IDJIT TAKE TIM AWAY FROM THIS WORLD!! I CAN DIE BUT NOT HIM!! THIS IS UNEXSCEPTIBALE!! I WILL NOT LET THIS BE!! NEVERMORE!!!!!

i felt power course though my veins. "i said no Perice, and that means no." He stared at me.

I tore him to peices from the inside out. 

i dont know why.... but it hurts a bit.