Chapter 10

MaskyPOV:

     Hoodie had seemed a little weird as of late. I get that there was some weord stuff in those files....... but it has been over a week. Yes, we have gone to bed every night in eachothers arms..... but she avoids the topic of her up coming birthday and the corperation like the plauge. I cant understand why.

............................................................................................................

     When i woke up this moring i found she was still sleeping.  I havent told her but i have been working on the ability i had recived. Slowly, i let the paralisis over come me and i was watching Hoodie as Kassadra. When i say that i mean she was five and had bright green eyes. She was smiling with her mother. "What do you want for you birthday?"

"I dont know."

"Think on it."

"No! Wait i got it! I want a necklace!"

"What Kind?"

Kassandra beamed and pointed to the jade dragon breathing green ordinate flames, "One as like mommy's!" she exlamed. Her mother smiled, "Mabye sweetie..." Her mother began. Then beamed and removed the necklace and handed it to Kassandra, "Happy Birthday!" Child Kassandra Squealed and hugged her mother "OHMYGOSH!!!!" she screamed, "THANKYOU!!!" Her mother laughed, "You have mastered you fire so you deserve it." And with that Kassandra's father looked down on them simling and the image faded.

............................................................................................................

     When Hoodie woke up she quitely walked over to her dresser and pulled out a box. She peered inside and from the corner of my eye i could see the jade dragon still breathing green flame. I almost felt bad for watching her dreams, but that was the only way i could get to her.

.................................................................................................................................................................

      I found it odd how hoodie kept dissapearing after hunts. Finally one day i asked her. "trianing." She said, "So i'll be ready when it's time to destroy the lab." she sounded a bit off. It was only later that night that i found out why.

"hey hoodie?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you want for your birthday?" 

Hoddie froze. Then i remembered the dragon. It had been a birthday gift. Hoodie smiled at me, but the smile never reached her eyes, "Whatever you feel like." she said. I shak my head, no idea as to what i was doing i said, "I'm sorry i shouldn't have brought it up." Hoodie looked surpirsed. "What do you-" Then she got it, "You watched my dreams." I hang my head. She sighs, "It cant be helped." she said. This was not like her. I strode over and leaned down to look her in the eye, "What happened?" i asked. She gave me surprised look , "exsuse-" i pressed my lips agianst hers. Pulling her close w sit on the bed. When i finally pull away i say, "You can tell me anything." She shakes he head, "It's nothing." I place my hands on her shoulders, "It's not nothing if you are in pain!" i say. Tears brimmed her eyes, " When i burn that place you cant be near me." She said, "I cant have you hurt. I would never be able to forgive myself." She was shaking. I cupped her face and pressed a kiss on her fore head, "What else, i know there is more." she sighs and her hot breath runs over my skin, "there is a chance... that.." she swallowed, "I maight not make it out." My eyes grow wide, "I'm coming." she started to protest but i silenced her, "If there is any chace at all you'll get hurt i am coming." i said, "I'm with you until the very end, no matter what." her red eyes glisten and i pull her into another kiss. 

.................................................................................................................................................................

     It was only minutes later that Hoodie went back to her old self. She raised an eyebrow as she saw jane slip in the room, "yo." Jane said, "There is cheesecake and hot wings down stairs." Hoodie and i nearly beat eachother to death to get down those stairs.

(sorry for not updating for a while! I have study for exams! I hope you dont hate me! please comment and vote)