Chapter 7

HoodiePOV: 

     I left Masky and Jack together and made my way to the store rather quickly. Thoughts of Sam ran through my mind. If Masky had his power then he could be at risk. Proxy's with extra power was unheard of until... i shook my head. Now was not the time. Sam was dead, Masky was sick. I couldn't lose anyone else. 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

     I put the medicine on the counter and flipped a ten to the cashier, "Keep the change." i said. The Cashier simled at me, "Thanks, whats your name?" he asked, brushing his blonde hair from his eyes.  I give him a look, "Nothing that concerns you." I take the medicine and walk out.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

     On the way home i hear footsteps, trailing right behind me. My hand iches for it's knife ans i turn a corner. The footsteps get closer and i feel my hairs stand on egde. I turned again but was welcomed with a dead end, "Really?' i asked no one in particular. "Hey! You!" I turned to find the owner of the foot steps was a tall man with a gun in his hand, "Put all yo money on da ground and turn 'round!" He shouted. I couldn't help but laugh, "Are you trying to rob me?" he gave me a look and fired into the air, "Do what i said!" It was my turn to give him a look, "Uh no." I pull out my knives and he sneers, "Didn't anyone tell yo not to bring a knife to a gun fight?" I let my knives dance from finger to finger, "Didn't anyone ever tell you to not jugde a book by it's cover?" and with that i threw a knife whic planted into his hand. He let out a scream  and i quickly finiished him. When i was done i collected his money but left his ID. As i turned back on to the main street i ran smack into someone. "OHMYGODSORRY!" the person said. All i said was  "Sorry." I then looked into the eyes of the cashier boy, and he looked at the blood on my hood. "AREYOUHURT!?!" he asked, rather loudly. I shook my head and brokeout into a run, as soon as i was out of sight i teleported into my room

MaskyPOV:

     When Hoodie appeared next to my and shoved the bag into my hand i imeadiatly noticed the look in her eyes. Jack said nothing but watched and Hoodie left and said, "I'm taking a bath." Later i had fallen asleep. It was when i heard the small cry that i woke. I stood and felt myself soften at the sight of Hoodie having another nightmare. I slowly walked over to her and sat in the bed beside her. I rubbed her should, "Hey, it's okay." i said. She moved closer to my touch and i watched as i found myself laying down, holding her close, "It's okay." i said. She whimpered, "I'm sorry." Suddenly the pain i had felt when that man died shot through my head. All arounf me black sand swirled. Suddenly i was asorbed by a white light.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

     When it was over i found myself looking at a girl kneeling over a woman's body. Men stood all around her, guns pointed. The dieing woman smiled to the girl, "Kassandra, I love you." The woman said, "Let go, your gift is not a curse. It makes you the best person i had ever met." "Stop!" I heard a girl yell. I turned to see Hoodie in the corner. All the sudden everything grew dark. "JUST STOP!" she screamed, tears streaking down her face. The woman shuddered and with her last breath said, "I love-" The girl let silent tears flow. "STOP IT!" Hoodie was screaming on her knees. The girl said, "stop." the men sorrounded her closer and a tall man with snow whit hair emerged from the crowd, "Kassandra, you belong to us." "JUST STOP!" the girl said, looking up at the man. Masky could see the girl's face. She looked familiar. "no, god please no!" Hoodie said, shivering. The girl stood and looked at the man,her eyes turning red. "STOP IT!" she screamed. The red ingulfed her irises. The man gave her a look of pity, "Kassandra..." then horror when he saw what was happening. Kassandra let her final tear fall, "You want me?" she asked, "Your want my power?" Kassandra looked to the woman, "My fault." She whispered. Kassandra held out her palm and a flame dance to life, "What is born of flame must return to flame." She said. The flames spread around her and ingulfed the eniter building. Hoodie put her hands to her head, "My fault." Hoodie and Kassandra said at the same time, "This is my fault." I watched as the yellow and red flamed bruned everything to ash.

(Is everyone making the connection? I dont know because i cant write worth crap but... this went okay. Hope you like it! Please comment.)