Chapter 2

Several years later

HoodiePOV:

     I woke up to feel Masky's eyes on my back. I turned over in my bed, pretending to be asleep. Masky's eyes scanned me, his tossled brown hair falling into his bright blue eyes. He stood, walked over to me, and brushed some of my long chestnut hair from my face, and then left the room. Wondering what that was about, i stood and yawned. I pulled my over sized hoodie on and strapped on my mask. Lastly i took a knife from under my pillow and placed it in my sleeve. Suddenly a crash came from down stairs. I bolted out of the room.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

   "Give! Me! That!" BEN yelled, pulling the controler away from Jeff. Jeff yanked back, "It's not your turn!" Jeff said. Behind them a bowl of popcorn was knocked over and Sally was quitely eating a few peices. Eyeless Jack stood in the corner, simply watching the whole situation. I shook my head, i simply had no time for this. I walked past them and headed out the door. There was a was a loose end... i had to find it....

MaskyPOV:

     I watched from the Kitchen as Hoodie left. My heart sank. She didn't even notice me... "Masky." i turned to see Slender man behind me, "Yes sir?'" Slendy  simply nodded to a knife on the counter, "We have a hunt to do." i stood and took th knife and asked, "Without Hoodie?" Slendy appeared by the back door on the other side of the kitchen, "Hoodie has the day off, but will be joining us tomorrow." i hold back a sigh and follow Slendy out the door.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

     I placed the knife at the first victims throat. He let out a gag and gurgle as i raked it across his neck. he fell to the ground and the girl to my right let out a scream. I teleported behind her and simply stuck the knife in her back. She fell without a sound, revealing Slender holding a boy about 20 in one of his tenticals. The boy was struggling, "HELP!!!" he screamed, then suddenly stopped moving. He went limp and Slender let him take a ten foot fall, mangling his body. I look away, even if thes people were muders and theifs i still didn't like to watch. Slowly i stood and wordlessly head back to the house.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

     Slender was letting me go to bed early. I walked past Jane, who gave me a thumbs up and went back to glaring at Jeff. BEN was teaseing Sally, who was holding a game in one had and her teddy bear in the other. She pressed the game agianst BEN's chest, "Lets play a game." she said, making BEN frezze. I head up the stairs, passing Jack and Toby, and entered Hoodie's and my room.

Hoodie POV:

    I took a step out of the shower and laced my hair into a braid. i wrapped a towel around myself and exited the bathroom to my room. It took a second to reaslize what was happening when i heard a gasp. I looked to the right to see Masky, who was franticly moving away and turning to the wall. I backed up as well. My hand shot out, feeling for my hood. "Uh..um... hi Hoodie... how....was your day?" Masky said. i found my hood and slipped it on, "Good... how was yours..." i asked, pulling on underwear and a some black sweat pants. "Okay.." Masky said , "Am i clear to turn around?" he asked. I threw my towel at him, a small smile forming on my face, "All clear... Pervert." He turned and grinned, "Your the one who just waltzed right out, at least you had a towel on." i punched him in the shoulder, "You came back early." Masky ga me a toothy grin, "So, what did you do today?" he asked. I forced my smile, "Found something relating to old family." instantly Masky stopped smiling and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Are you okay?" He asked in a comforting tone. I nodded, "Yeah, i got somemore info. I now know what i am looking for..." Still keeping a smile on my face i turned away from Masky and head over to my bed.

     ( Sorry if this is bad. it's my first romance EVER! plus i really ship these two, and since Hoodie's past is basicly non exsistant from what i can find i decied to have a wee bit of fun. Revenge and love! here we come! please comment)