Chapter 11

(Sorry for slow updates!! I have EOCs and other exams!)

HoodiePOV:

     It's my birthday. I hate this.

     I woke up in Masky's arms with him kissing my eyes, "Wake up babe, i have something for you." I groan and turn over, "not today." i say. He picks my up bridal style and i imediatly begin to protest. "what are you doing!?!" i whisper/yell. He smiles and sets me down. "i told you to wake up." I sighed and brushed past him to the bathroom. Today was the day i went back to end it, without Masky of course. "What are you doing?" he called, "I'm taking a bath!" i shouted and turned on the water.

.................................................................................................................................................................

     I would have to thank Jane. She was the one who gave me the poison lipstick all those years ago. I rubbed it on my lips and laced my hair together. Slowly, i walked back into my room. Masky stood, a goofy grin on his face, "Happy B-Day!" he said. i plastered on a smile and pulled him in for a kiss, "I have to go soon." i say. He shakes his head, "I'm coming with you." i sighed and pressed a kiss on his lips. He qucikly kissed back lovingly. I felt so bad. I didnt want to hurt him, i had no choice. When he went limp i caught him and laid him on the bed, "Im sorry." i whisper. I take a breath, not quite sure as to why i never said it sooner and say, "I love you." i kiss his fore head and teleport out.

.................................................................................................................................................................

 Fifteen minutes later:

     They had me. They were taking me to Perice. All was going accroding to plan.

MaskyPOV:

     I dont know how long i was there, but when i awoke i saw Hoodie was gone. Her words rang though my head, "I love you." Why? I grabbed my mask and knives. why hoodie? Why Kassandra? If you loved me why would you leave me? "Because she wants you to live." i jump and turn to see slender. "what?" I ask. Slender sighs, "She knows she wont be able to control her power. She doesnt want you to die with her, she wants you to live." "NO!" i say, "She will not die! I am going after her!"  I think back to the gift i had gotten her and felt tears brim my eyes. "I wont let her!" Slender sighs, "Masky, she was destin to die today ever since she was born. We cant stop that." i shook, "Then..." i let a tear slip, "I will die with her." I had never felt this way before. But visiting her dreams everynight, kissing her, talking to her and falling asleep with her in my arms had done somthing to me. I couldn't let this happen, not with her alone, she was always so alone.

HoodiePOV:

     My knives are thrown on the table and i see the devil make his way into the room. "Kassandra, it is truly wonderful to see you agian!" I sneered, "I cant say the same... Perice." i spat his name out like venom. "Tsk tsk child, your the one who came here." I shivered, this man was truly evil, yet no one seemed to see it. He made me the monster i am, he was going to pay. 

Flashback:

     Tears streamed down Kassandra's face and the knife sliced open her skin. "Stop!" her mother pleaded. Kassandra wouldn't do it, she couldnt do it. "Light the fire child." a scikly sweet voice said in her ear, "Light the fire child and i will let you and your family go." Kassandra heard her mother scream "NO KASSANDRA!! DONT!!" then she saw it. The creature behind her came into view holding.... her father's eyeless head. "This is what happens to those who dont follow directions." He placed the head on a stool facing Kassandra. The child whimmpered. "no." a crack ran through the air a a whip slashed at her bare skin. Kassandra bit back a scream of pain. "Happy Birthday dear." the creature said, and the lights went out. Kassandra's mother's screams filled the air. "Happy birthday to you." the creature sang. 

End flashback:

     Perice smiled. As soon as the guards left the room he made his way over to me. His hands rested on my shoulders, "Sweetheart, are you ready to give it up." he asked. I nodded. He smiled sweetly and lead me to his lab. 

.................................................................................................................................................................

     After i had multiple needles in my arm i laid on a cold table. Perice grinned at the sight, "Oh Kassandra, daughter, i missed you." he sang. I shivered. I was not his child. "Oh!' he snapped his fingers, "And happy birthday dear!"

(Please comment and vote! aslo read my other stories!)