Chapter 4

MaskyPOV:

     I stood above the body of the serialkiller i had just taken care of. "It gets easier." I whisper, turning away from the body. I feel my eyes grow wide as i see Hoodie's hands, dripping blood. She didn't even use a knife. " It really becomes like instinct." Hoodie says, wiping her hands, "Finding these guy. Teens are for potential threats or fun, but these guys... pure revenge." I nodded, then heard sirens. Hoodielooked up to me and we both turned to see a cop car speeding towards us. Hoodie grabbed my arm and teleported us out of there before the cop cars headlights were 10 yards away.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

     When we entered the house we found everyone doing thier usually things. Ticci Toby and Clockwork were kissing, Jeff and BEN were playing games. Sally was grinning and asking Jane if they could 'play'. Eyeless jack was simply watching, but then his gaze turned to me. "I'm going to take a shower." Hoodie called to me as she made her way up the stairs. Jack made his way towards me, "Lets talk." he said in a low voice.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

     I followed him to the kitchen and sat at the table. "So." Jack started, "how is Hoodie?" he asked. "Uh.. okay... why dont you ask Hoodiee yourself?" i said, feeling that Jack was about to say something i didn't like. Jack took a breath before saying, "I know you have a thing for hoodie." My mouth dropped open, "What?" i asked. "How did you find out?"  Jack shrugged, "I figured before, then did some snooping, and your reaction just confirmed it." i facepalmed. Jack lifts his mask a little and smiles, "I wont say a word man. Your one of the few people i trust around here." He says. I sigh.... wait...., "I'm not gay." i say. Jack gives me a look, "You are a guy. Hoodie is too...?" i look away, "Fine, i like Hoodie." Jack says to me, "when will you tell him?" I shrug, "I dont want to ruin anything, but..." Jack stands and gives me a slap on the back, "Tell him when your ready, no later. and with that he up and left.

HoodiePOV:

     I lay sprawled on  my bed. My thoughts lingering to my family. I dont want to leave the lead but  cant leave Masky... wait... i shot up in bed. "I cant leave Masky?" i ask myself. What the hell, he is m best friend! i cant hurt him! I cant leave him either... "Mabye you should take him with you." i jum and turn to see Slendy behind me, "I cant, he'll..." Slendy put a hand in my shoulder, "Child, Mask would never leave your side. Not even if you turned into something else, not even if you had ever intent to kill him." i look up into Slendy's face, "Really?" i ask, feeling childish, "Of course my dear Why do you think i chose you two as my best proxys? Your compatibale and have a bond." i nod "Fine, i'll ask him to come." i could have sworn Slendy smiled. "Good." and with that he up and left.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

     When Masky opened the door and slipped in i was still on my bed, lightly dozing. "Hey."  said."Hey." he said. i sat up, "Maksy, can i ask you something?" i asked. Masky removed his mas and sat by me, "Anything." I paused, fisted and unfisted my hand and said, "I found a lead. I wan you to come with me tomorrow when i follow it." we sit in scilence and i watch as Masky looks m over. Finally, he says, "I would love to." relief washes over me. I pull him into a hug, "Thanks man,  knew i could count on you." Masky sighs, sending chill bumps down my skin. "No problem." H hugs a bit tighter. A single though comes to my mind. It makes me want to die. I qiuckly end the hu and go back to my work, but i couldn't help but notice Masky'd bright red cheeks.

(please comment! i would like suggestions!)