Topaz (Hazel Levesque x Male!Obsessive!Reader)

Older!Hazel Levesque x Male!Obsessive!Reader
(Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus)

Let me just say now that I DO NOT endorse things like obsessive, manipulative or abusive relationships in anyway. I think they're extremely unhealthy and dangerous. Thank you.

Legends says, topaz dispels an enchantment. Once you find the perfect topaz, you'll be under it's spell.

She had skin like the earth that the beautiful stones grow under. Her hair, in the right light, looked like wild rubies shimmering in the sun. Both of these things were amazing, but her eyes... they were like shining gold, the perfect golden sapphire, twinkling morganite, but closely, they resembled glittering topaz. Strong, rejuvenating. They offered determination, a safe place, warmth. That was the first time you saw her.

The second time, her hair had gotten longer. She was hurt, her wounds like freshly polished rubies, bruises like opals. Even then she was still beautiful to you. Her hair had gotten longer but you didn't mind. You liked long hair. That was the night you kissed her first. It was short, but she tasted amazing. Like how you imagined the taste that would be left when a garnet melted on your tongue.

When she saw you again, you had already seen her a million times before. You adored the heroics she pulled off, saving people all the time. Often you would think, how can someone be so selfless? However, you failed to notice one thing. She wasn't. She wasn't selfless. She was cruel. She betrayed you. Hazel Levesque with skin of gold, eyes of topaz and hair of ruby, betrayed you.

And you sure as hell would make the one who took your gemstone away pay.

wow look I butchered another theme. oh well