Ado (Kurt Kelly x Male!Reader)

Kurt Kelly x Nerdish!Ram's brother!Reader

I changed it up a bit, cutiefemboy , I hope you don't mind!

Dear Journal,

Kurt Kelly and Ram Sweeney, the two most popular guys in school. Notice how I said guys, as in males. There are the Heathers, the three, or four including Veronica, most voguish, cool, wanted and admired girls in school.
Being Ram's sibling automatically gives me a pass to any club, any girl, any money, anything I want. Let me tell you, journal, being grouped with them is a conundrum of bedlam. Not the "asylum" bedlam, but the "messy and confusing" bedlam, of course. Although this school may as well be an institution for the care of the mentally ill. I'm starting to think it is.

Being around Ram makes me just want to say... how do I say this? You 'rompicoglioni', as my friend would say. It translates directly to 'ball-breaker', but the English equivalent would be 'pain in the ass' or 'pain in the neck.

Farewell,
(Signature)

•••

Sighing, (Y/N) closed his journal and stood up. It was lunch break now, so he had to make his way to the cafeteria. He examined the empty classroom before leaving quickly, making sure no one saw. If there was one thing he shared with his brother, it was his habit of skipping classes. Although, he did it for educational purposes and far better than Ram.

When he was in the cafeteria, he got his food and sat down at Ram and Kurt's table. Even though they might not get along so well, Ram was still his brother. Besides, he didn't exactly mind hanging around Kurt.

•••

Dear Journal,

Things have gotten complicated recently. Ram and Kurt don't seem to be too bothered but... it's strange. Heather Chandler, leader of the Heathers, is dead. It was declared suicide, yet something feels off. I'm sure I'm just shaken up a little, it's a pretty heavy thing. I'll figure it out.

Farewell,
(Signature)

(Y/N) put down his journal and pen, lying down in bed. He felt useless.

idk i'm prolly not gonna ever finish this bc i have so many other ideas