Nightmares

A/N: oh hey, it's you! Here's a drabble for your troubles 🙃

You thrashed in your bed.

White Walkers were after you. You were lost beyond The Wall. You had no clue where you were. You were looking for Jon, but you had no idea how you got past The Wall. Snow fell onto your hair, sprinkling your (H/C) hair with tiny white dots. The wind whipped at your face, making your lips chapped and your nose red. The cold sunk down to your bones. Every part of your body ached. You could see a foot in front of you, unless you count the white snow falling from the sky. You thought you saw a black figure in front of you, but you could have been wrong. As you walked, the black figure became larger and larger. It turned into a black, furry ball. Confused, you bent down to see what the ball was. Before you could touch it, it turned over and came out of the ball. It was Jon, half frozen to death. He was shivering like you've never seen. His face was pale, tiny frost flames were starting to form on his beard. He looked so cold and you felt terrible. You helped him up and made the long march back to the wall.

"(Y/N), wake up!"

Your eyes snapped open. You were back in Winterfell. Not only were you back in Winterfell, you were in someone's arms. You lifted
Your head up to see a shirtless Jon Snow laying next to you. You sighed and relaxed, knowing you were safe from your dream.

"You had a nightmare," Jon looked at you, his brows furrowed and he pouted a bit, "are you alright?"

You curled into his chest, mumbling, "Yes, I'm fine now." You look up and smile at the gorgeous bastard.

"I will never get used to this." Jon looked down at you and gave you a small smile, taking your hand into his, bringing it up to his mouth, and kissed your hand. You smiled at his gesture.

"What do you mean?" Your brows now furrowed.

"I will never get used to having someone as beautiful as you love me." He smiles and lays down again, you lay down on his chest.

Word Count: 379