Chapter 6

Go subscribe to my YouTube channel

Click the video above for this book and just subscribe to my channel from there or click the link in my bio.

I feel like being nice so I'm going to give you guys this update. Everyone seems to like this book so thank you so much for your support.

Snapchat: Angelxcakes3

Instagram. Gr.ac.iez

YouTube: PoeticMuser

Please and thank you. That way it can be easier to keep up with my actually times when I will update my books. I will be rarely getting on here because of school, but I promise I will try my best to update to your wishes.

Give this book lots of votes and comments. Thank you for all your love already on this book and if you are reading my other ones so lots of love to you guys.

Enjoy..

*********

Selena P.O.V

My ankles hurt so much when I woke up, I sat up and looked around and still saw that I was still at Liam's house. I couldn't put weight on my ankle anymore because some retared fuck wanted to pop it out of place.

The door slammed open and then the same old lady from last time came in. She was holding my makeup kit, clothes for today, and shoes.

"Alp-Master told me to come and give you your attire for today and I will bring breakfast to you in bed after I leave." She said laying my clothes on the bed and leaving the bedroom.

I stared down at the clothes and looked towards the bathroom, I couldn't possibly walk to that bathroom with this messed up ankle. I signed long and hard. I lifted the cover off my legs and put my good leg on the ground first and then started kneeling on the ground.

I grabbed the clothes and threw them so that they landed near the bathroom door, and started to crawl to the bathroom.

After finishing my daily routine with difficulty I sat down on the bed and started admiring the view outside leaving my breakfast untouched.

Not long I heard a phone go off in the room because I could have sworn he took my phone away. I guess anything can happen, I lifted the covers and the pillows and found my phone. I saw that I have an Instagram message, I decided not answering it because its what got me here in the first place.

The word safety caught my eyes though so I opened it.

ChrisH: I can help you to safety from Liam, however I will need something in return. You up for it?

SelenaColeman is typing....

SelenaColeman: Who are you? How do you know that anything you do can help me out of this hell hole?

👀 ChrisH

ChrisH is typing....

ChrisH: Because I'm that retarded fucks cousin, trust me babe your going to need my help. All I need are two simple things.

SelenaColeman: And they are?

ChrisH: A simple necklace that he wears around his neck and his car keys the right one to his favorite car, the bastard has over 15 cars so be carefully on making the right key choice. And the way your going to get those is by playing nice with him, he's clearly head over heels for you. Play along and get me what I need and I'll lead you around the house to the back exist where you can easily escape without anyone knowing. Believe me I've used it before.

I pondered on the idea more and weighted out my pros and cons, I mean all I had to do was play with the devils heart that doesn't sound so bad; totally easy. Hint the sarcasm.

SelenaColeman is typing....

SelenaColeman: Deal.

******

I haven't seen Liam since eight in the morning and now its currently four in the afternoon. Not that I care about his life or what he's doing, I'm just curious on how I'm suppose to play along and just "fall in love" with him. But if it's for freedom then so be it.

"Good, your dressed. I have brought you some crutches to help you with walking so that you can get better." Liam said coming into my room and throwing a pair of crutches beside the bed. His face was emotionless and he looked at me and I stared back.

After what happened yesterday I didn't find the need to look at him anymore so I looked away, and now he feels the need to bring crutches? How about not popping my ankle out of place in the first place.

"The silent treatment?" He asked raising one eyebrow with amusement.

I looked up and saw that the necklace the guy was talking about was indeed laying still on Liam's neck, it was a silver wolf necklace.

"Pretty necklace, where did you get it?" I saw anger flash through his eyes before vanishing just as it came.

"It's a hand me down from my father." he said huskily. He searched my eyes for information but I showed none.

"It's pretty and thank you for the crutches you may leave now." I mumbled quietly and turned back to my window.

He looked down to the corner near the bedside and saw my untouched breakfast. "You didn't eat your breakfast?" He bent down and touched the waffles. "cold."

"I wasn't hungry I mean obviously you said no dinner for me and usually when I don't eat at night I don't tend to be hungry in the morning."  I shrugged.

"My fault cara how about we go down and get some food for your empty stomach?" He said lifting me off the bed. To his surprise I didn't protest and he carried me down to the most amazing kitchen I have ever seen.

It was beautiful and I wasn't exaggerating. He carried me to the dinning room, once we walked in all pairs of eyes fell upon us. I flushed in embarrassment and was placed in the seat next to Liam at the head of the table.

Once seated, a maid brought me a plate full of steak, fries, and salad. In the other plate there were strawberries with chocolate toppings and a slice of cheesecake. 

"Attention everyone!" Liam's voice boomed with power which wasn't surprising when all head turned towards his direction. " I will like to introduce you to Selena Coleman your Queen, Luna, and my Wife."

I swear I almost stabbed my hand with the knife.

*******

Comment

Vote

and all that fun stuff