Chapter 20

The last chapter must have been a shocker for some people, but I want you to keep in mind that this book doesn't include incests. Mike and Liam aren't blood-related. They're just related due to their parents remarrying. So please keep an open mind.

I plan on making some of the chapters private due to explicit content and I don't want Wattpad to be on my ass about it. So in order to see them all, you have to do is follow and refresh your library or re-add the book to your library to see the chapter.

Anyways enjoy

Comment

Like

Liam's POV

********

---Dream Mode---

"Big brother!"

I just arrived home when I saw a small child around five running towards me. He looked familiar. Mike? Before I can comprehend who it was the body slammed into me hugging me. The kid squeezed me tighter and I have yet to utter any word. Was I dreaming? Why was I here?

"Welcome home big brother," Mike looked up and beamed up at me a small blush blooming on his cheeks. His cheeks were as round as his face. They're always rosy as if he's shy all the time, which isn't a lie at all. Ever since we were little the kid followed me around like a lost puppy, and always wanted to have some kind of skin contact with me. I wasn't always envious of Mike, in fact, there was a time when I actually enjoyed his company.

I smiled down at him. "Thanks, Mike."

"I made you something, want to see?" I simply nodded and he grabbed a hold of my hand and we walked together to his bedroom. Once there I sat down on the bed while he moved around stuff on his desk. Then he grabbed the drawing he was working on and set it down on my lap while sitting next to me.

(Note: apparently, five-year-old Mike had drawn Liam as what he thought an adult Liam would look like

(Note: apparently, five-year-old Mike had drawn Liam as what he thought an adult Liam would look like.) 

I sat shocked. "I thought you'd um...look really se-sexy with the tattoos and piercings. Um..do you like it? I thought you would look like this when you're older." I looked at Mike and we stared back at each other for what seemed like hours until he finally dropped his gaze, "And there's one more thing," his voice was quieter now, less sure.

He looked back up at me; a gentle flush of pink had arisen in his cheeks that made him look vulnerable. I held my breath as he leaned closer towards me and tentatively pressed his soft lips to mine. My head had gone hazy; my body became stagnant at the sensation of his lips against mine. I sat appalled. I couldn't move my body as if I had no control.

He pulled back after a few seconds, and my mouth couldn't move.

"I love you, big brother."