Chapter 8

Go subscribe to my YouTube channel

Click the video above for this book and just subscribe to my channel from there or click the link in my bio.

I feel like being nice so I'm going to give you guys this update. Everyone seems to like this book so thank you so much for your support.

Snapchat: Angelxcakes3

Instagram. Gr.ac.iez

YouTube: PoeticMuser

Please and thank you. That way it can be easier to keep up with my actually times when I will update my books. I will be rarely getting on here because of school, but I promise I will try my best to update to your wishes.

Give this book lots of votes and comments. Thank you for all your love already on this book and if you are reading my other ones so lots of love to you guys.

Enjoy..

********

Selena P.O.V

We have currently arrived home and it seems like Liam had given orders already to his goons about the wedding today because trust me when I say that the whole backyard looked like a whole wedding; it did.

My heart melted a little cause it was the kind of wedding I've always dreamed about having since I was a little kid. Tears blurred my visions a little and I quickly wiped it away before Liam had the chance to see it.

"Do you want to make any changes? I wasn't sure what you liked since well I'm practically forcing you too marry me today. I already picked out the cake and the food, but like I said feel free to make any changes." Liam said to me.

"No its perfect you had every thing right." I mumbled looking down.

He grabbed my face and lifted it up so I can look him in the eyes. I blushed. I've never seen his face this up close before and in the sunlight, he did look quite handsome.

"I need to get new tattoos, so one of the maids will escort you to your room and there you will find your wedding dresses. Choose one that suits you, and let the makeup artist do your makeup because she will be in there with you. Understand?"

I nodded my head at them.

"If it makes you happy, I've invited your best friend to be your bridesmaid and your family will be here as well. Please be on your best behavior when there here, I have hit-man's every where during the wedding." He said whispering the last part in my ears.

******************

I made my way quickly to the room I was suppose to be in and when I opened it tears fell from my eyes.

"JOCELYN!!!!!!!!"

"SELENA!!??!!"

We hugged falling down on the floor, I hugged her tight and cried on her shoulders and her doing the same.

"Where have you been? What happened? You disappeared on me for five months and then I find you went missing. And then a call about being a bridesmaid for some wedding? Then I find out its your wedding, YOUR FREAKING GETTING MARRIED??? Wait... where is Selena and what have you done too her?" She said mean mugging me.

"Its me and I will tell you everything but please you have to keep it down for me ok?" I whispered looking around for cameras or anyone who was trying to eavesdrop.

"I've been kidnapped by Liam Hall and I'm been forced to marry him." I said whispering in her ears.

"LIAM FUCKING HA--"