VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! MUST READ!!!

Sorry guys for the long wait on the update on this book, I have been truly busy with school and my graduation ceremony is next week, therefore this summer I plan on updating this story so stay tuned. 

If you have an idea on what's going to happen next let me know and if you figure it out, I will dedicate the next chapter to you. Meaning I will tag you since you guessed right. Best of luck. 

I hope everyone is enjoying there last weeks of school and to those who are graduating congrats, of course, those who are going to the next grade level as well. 

I'm sorry that I haven't been finishing my other books if you have read my other books. I will finish this book over the summer and start a new interesting one just for you guys. 

Weird question, however, it's for my last essay? There are some questions below, so if you would please answer them it would be very helpful. 

1. What kind of race would you date? 

2. Would you ever want to change your skin color?

3. Which Asian country do you think to have the prettiest girls/guys in your opinion? There are no wrong answers.

4. What does ethnicity mean to you? 

***************

For my next fanfiction book.....

1. Do you like bts?

2. Which member is your favorite?