Chapter 11

Go subscribe to my YouTube channel

Click the video above for this book and just subscribe to my channel from there or click the link in my bio.

I feel like being nice so I'm going to give you guys this update. Everyone seems to like this book so thank you so much for your support.

Snapchat: Angelxcakes3

Instagram. Gr.ac.iez

YouTube: PoeticMuser

Please and thank you. That way it can be easier to keep up with my actually times when I will update my books. I will be rarely getting on here because of school, but I promise I will try my best to update to your wishes.

Give this book lots of votes and comments. Thank you for all your love already on this book and if you are reading my other ones so lots of love to you guys.

Enjoy..

Also listen to this song, I love it with this part of the story.

Natalie is in the bio and Chase is down below.

****

Selena P.O.V

I was currently sitting down in the couch with my arms crossed and Liam supposedly girlfriend sitting across from me. Liam was spouting a black eye since I punched him when he came downstairs. I literally grabbed the pregnant girl and shoved her into his chest and told him to explain.

"Liam sweetie tell me what's going on?" The girl who I now see has a Russian accent say. I tapped my foot impatiently on the ground to see what his next pathetic excuse was.

Liam got up and took a seat next to the girl who's name I have yet to learn and took her hand into his own. To say I was hurt was an understatement because I was his wife and he should be doing that to me. Calming me down and explaining everything thoroughly to me.

"She's a loyal friend of mine Natalie and there's nothing you need to get worked up on about ok. Just relax and don't stress too much because its not good for the baby." He uttered.

My chest tightened. I hated this feeling it was the number one feeling I have been avoiding all my life. I knew I should have stuck to my one night stands because everything was better that way. You wouldn't get the chance to experience a heartbreak and your emotions wouldn't get out of control and all you would feel is a blissful amount of pleasure to your heart's content.

"Then why is she wearing my engagement ring?" At this my ears perked up and anger fumed inside of me.

"Like I said she's a loyal friend of mine and she was just keeping it for safekeeping I promise. Now go upstairs to my room and rest." With that said Liam kissed Natalie on the forehead and she got up walking over to me.

"I would like my ring back and thank you for keeping guard of it." She beamed with her palm outstretched to me, and without hesitation I took off the ring and handed it to her.

"I can explain." Liam spoke after my replacement was out of sight. I shook my head at him while a single tear fell from my eyes, but I wiped it away quickly I wasn't going to cry in front of him I wouldn't give him that satisfaction. 

"You've done more than enough and I hope you choke on a dick and die. I honestly thought that you were telling the truth about all this love bullshit you kept feeding me, so I thought why not give this asshole a chance. However, what I failed to see was once an asshole you would always stay an asshole." I turned and walked back upstairs to the guest room which I will be sleeping in until I get out of this place, considering how his new fiance would sleep in the same bed as him.

I locked the door and finally crashed, I sobbed quietly to myself covering my mouth as I let my tears run freely. I was snatched away from my freedom, I couldn't see my parents, my best friend isn't allowed visits, and all for what? A ruthless man that was already promised in marriage to another woman.

"Selena please let me explain everything it's not what you think." Liam sighed knocking on the door to get my attention, but none made me get up and opened the door for him. I quietly opened the window and saw that it was quite a jump down, but I'd risk it to get out of this house.

So, I jumped.

*******

I arrived at my favorite club in town, I had to grab an uber to get there since my car was also confiscated. I remember coming here on my eighteenth birthday and meeting this nice russian guy, which turned out to be a pretty good fuck.

"Back again I see, What can I get you?" The bartender and I were close buddies and he would always serve me free drinks when I was just out of it from work.

"Patron mixed with pineapple juice." I smiled. "You should already know this Carson."

"Yeah I knew just thought your favorite drink might have changed considering you haven't been coming lately, thought you found some other bar that serve better drinks than myself." He chuckled. I shook my head and took the drink and drowned it back.

"Woah easy there princess, another?" I just simply nodded.

I kept taking shots after shots and I lost count, but I knew I could take my liquor even though I was a bit tipsy.

"Remember me?" A deep yet sexy voice whispered in my ears. "You hurt me  красивая (Beautiful), I woke up and you were gone."

I turned to see the russian guy I slept with, the word  russian left a sour taste in my mouth. He wasn't bad looking at all and I'm pretty sure all the girls would drop their panties at his feet, I learned the hard way to trust people like him.

"I'm sorry I don't recall." I smiled seductively. "Why don't you refresh my memory."

He bit down on his lips and escorted me out the club to his car.

Once we arrived at his penthouse nothing stopped me from circling my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. He kissed me back with the same hunger.

'Seduction was what Selena did best, moving into the strangers personal space with just the right look of heat in her eyes. She didn't just look at a man, she looked into him as if she knew his desires. With the kiss came the smooth touch of her body, poised, just the right blend of relaxation and tension.'

Without breaking their kiss, they arrived in his bedroom. "Not a good time but the names Mike." He growled possessively in my ears grabbing a handful of my ass.

"And I'm horny." I moaned out.

After those words left my mouth he wasted no time shoving me back onto the bed, fucking me so good that I forgot about all my problems.

******

Comment and vote.

What do you guys think about Natalie and Liam?

Mike and Selena?

Liam and Selena?

Mike is down below as well because you will see him more often now.