Chapter 14

Things people are confused with within the book:

- This is indeed a Wolf/Mate book however it has it's twist

- Liam Hall and Mike Pishek  are step brothers (Same father different mother)

- Liam is the Alpha of the most feared gang in the world (Crimson Fangs Wolf Pack), while Mike is apart of the second feared pack in the world (Cosmic Storm Wolf Pack). Liam have the most strongest pack members as well as best man locators, while Mike not only have strong pack members but the most intelligent ones.

- Natalie isn't really married to Liam by love, in fact they aren't really married either. They are just bond together till the full moon where they should be able to "mate" due to the combining of there companies. Liam is still trying to find the loop hole of the contract where he doesn't have to mate with her yet still keep all shares of her fathers company.

- Selena isn't a hoe as some of ya'll might think, she's a single girl who still has time for options in her life. A dull mindless girl whose confidence of love has been stripped away from her due to past experiences.

Any more questions that you guys have, you can ask me and I will answer them with full honesty except for spoil alerts lol. 

Give this book lots of votes and comments. Thank you for all your love already on this book and if you are reading my other ones so lots of love to you guys.

Enjoy!

*****

Selena POV

Liam has a pet wolf? This has to be some kind of joke, because since the past few months I've been living here I haven't seen a vicious dog running around the house. I mean I would have noticed right?

Anyways, Liam and his 'new wife' went out of the country for a few days so I was told, probably for there stupid honeymoon or something and I was left alone in the house not watched. Which was indeed the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I had already called my best friend Jocelyn to come over to the house so we could catch up, and once I heard the door bell rang I shot up from my seat and went to open the door.

"JOCELYN!!!"

"SELENA!! AHH!!"

"You look so beautiful," she beamed hugging me.

"You do to, oh my god I haven't seen you in forever." I said closing the door behind her and locking it leading her into the living room. I missed her so much and words couldn't explain how much. I just had to tell her everything, and I couldn't wait to have our first girl chat in ages.

"Oh shut it. I look like shit, and you have that after marriage glow. Speaking of marriage where is that handsome piece of Italian meat of a husband," she chuckled running her hands through her curls.

"On a honeymoon with his new pregnant wife." I said slouching down into the couch,

"What the fuck do you mean pregnant wife? Selena he already cheated?"

"Yeah and I actually thought that he would be the key to my puzzle kind of shit but boy was I so wrong." I laughed sadly. "But who cares because I found this really sexy Russian guy, and he is so good in bed."

"No way did you also move that fast." Her jaw dropped open shocked.

I nodded, "This is him." I said showing her a photo of him.

"Wow Selena send that picture to me, and you seriously need to hook me up from now," she mumbled drooling a little fanning herself.

I chuckled and sent her the photo then got up to go get drinks, I poured her some champagne and some for me as well. I grabbed both cups and was heading back to the living room when I heard her having a phone conversation.