Chapter 18

So for those who are new to the book I wanted to refresh a little. I haven't been updating much on this book, and I thought since I'm on break from school I should try to keep updating as much as I can. 

First things first,

Selena Coleman is a hard-working young lady whose family is very rich and is well known in the business world. Her mother is a well-known chef, and her father runs a business company. She is a fashion designer, and also owns a small company. She is a party girl and loves one night stands because she doesn't really believe in love. She's not a whore or anything, she just likes what she likes. 

Mike Pishek is sadly Liam's stepbrother because Liam's dad married Mike's mom after Liam's mom and dad divorced. He's sweeter than Liam, but also has a dark side that we will soon get to see more off.  Liam is taller than him by two inches. His wolf's name is Lupus. He is a black wolf with red eyes and is apart of the second most feared pack in the world called the cosmic storm pack.  Mike has a strong pack full of intelligent warriors. 

Liam Hall is the sexy annoying male in the story, but there is always a reason behind someone's outburst. He wasn't always like this so cut him some slack, he's very sweet and gentle when he wants to be and can be very romantic and charming. He doesn't have the best relationship with his stepbrother nor with his father. He runs the world's most feared pack all on his own, there was never a previous Alpha of his pack. He is a pure white wolf, he is a dominant wolf. I know in some stories white wolves are meant to symbolize submissives or breeders, but not in this case. Liam's pack is called the crimson fang pack and his wolf's name is Dixon. 

Natalie is in love with Liam, and she is not pregnant with Liam's kid. Liam is just using her for business purposes which she isn't aware of. She is very cunning and manipulative and can be a bitch if she wants to be. She loves money and power the most. 

Liam and Mike are both mated to Selena Coleman, however, Selena at the moment seems to like Mike more which is understandable considering all the crap she has been through with Liam. 

Anyways if you have any more questions let me know. 

Like 

Comment

This is still Liam's POV 

*************

After talking with Jin, he lectured me a bit, but when he realized I didn't give a shit about what he was saying he left me alone to my thoughts. I took a shower once he left, and I had just come out when another knock came to the door. I sighed. Why did everyone feel the need to be social with me today? 

Opening the door with only a towel another my waist, Mike stood with black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt on. 

My face frowned. "What do you want?"

"I thought maybe you wanted to come down and have dinner with Selena and me?"

"I'll pass," I grunted out. Mike frowned and I really didn't give a shit about his feelings, and I went on to close the door shut when he placed his foot to block me from closing the door. 

"You haven't eaten anything since morning so Selena and I are worried about you. You don't have to stay long, just come down and grab a bite. If you want to leave after then leave after." 

I pondered on the thought and finally agreed to it, I closed the door on him and went to find something decent to wear. I settled on grey sweatpants and a white T. My hair was still a little damped from the shower but it will dry eventually. I walked downstairs and was met with a long dining table. 

Mike sat at the head of the table and to the left of him sat Selena, next to her was his beta, and then his Gamma

Mike sat at the head of the table and to the left of him sat Selena, next to her was his beta, and then his Gamma. I saw a seat open across from Selena and I took it and sat down. My beta and gamma soon joined my side as well. There was an awkward silence and I haven't once looked Selena's way. Not long before the food was served, and we all began eating in total silence. 

I looked up and caught Mike trying to secretly give Selena some of his shrimp, "She can't eat shrimp Mike she's allergic." 

"Fuck! I didn't know." Mike's hand lowered back onto his plate. 

She smiled and chuckled, "wow were you trying to kill me?" 

Mike's face paled, "Of course not, I didn't know. I'm sorry baby." 

Baby...Of course, Mike was allowed to call her that.

"Mate...Talk to Mate" my wolf growled. 

"I can't call her that stupid because she hasn't accepted us yet. It was okay in the beginning because I didn't let her have a choice. It's different now," I snapped. 

Mike and Selena carried on with their conversations while I sat and ate my food peacefully with not much of a word. I was jealous, to say the least, but it was understandable. I hated the way she smiled at only him, the way she touched him when she talked, and the way she slept in his bed every night. She didn't fake anything when it came to him. We were still married for Pete's sake, but it seems like the roles have been reversed and I sit as the mistress while Mike plays the husband. 

"Are you alright Alpha?"  I heard Jin say through our mind link when I thought I had cut it off. 

"Just peachy." 

I saw him nod his head and motioned his head for us to leave. I nodded and got up to leave as Jin followed alongside me along with my Gamma. I felt her stare at my back, but I didn't turn back and I didn't want to. I felt her lingering stare at my back as we continued to exist. 

"Wait, Liam." I heard a chair scarp back against the floor. Mike walked over to me.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to move to our room because I thought maybe it would be good for us. Were both her mates and all so I thought it would be good to share a room together," he beamed clueless. 

I looked over to my mate, she didn't look keen about the idea. In fact, she looked uncomfortable about the topic in general. My chest tightened, yet my face stayed neutral. 

I turned to leave again, "I don't think she likes the idea. She's more comfortable around you, so you don't have to add me to anything. I'll be gone tomorrow anyway, and I don't think we will be combining our packs anytime soon Mike." 

I looked back to see Selena now staring at me. 

"I've been rejected." And then I left. 

********

This chapter was a bit longer and I hope you enjoyed it. 

Like 

Comment