H A M I L T O N (Part 1)

EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR AMERICA'S FAVORITE FIGHTING FRENCH MAN
L A F A Y E T T E

Hi guys! I see you've stumbled onto one of my FAVORITE fandoms, which is Hamilton! To all those who don't know, Hamilton is a broadway musical made by the amazing (ADORABLE) Lin-Manuel Miranda who has been featured in a lot of things, such as being the music creator of the hit Disney film Moana and has recently sang the theme song of the revived 90's show The Magic Schoolbus that's coming in Netflix! He's a very talented man, and I love whatever he does, especially Hamilton.

Hamilton the broadway musical is about the aforementioned Alexander Hamilton, the Founding Father of the United States from the start of his legacy (LEGACY WHAT IS A LEGACY *cries*) to the end. I may not be from America, but I still loved it anyway. Also, Lin cut his long hair. AND I CRIED.

NOW LOOK AND WEEP!W E E P!!

NOW LOOK AND WEEP!
W E E P!!

Ahem, anyway... let's see... oh yeah! The songs... are great! Like amazing! AMAZING!! I love music, so it's no surprise that I love the musical and can't choose only one song from the soundtrack. So... have my reactions from each song! By the way, there WILL be spoilers on here, so if you don't want that, then don't read this part! But if you've already heard it (or you don't care) then move along!

ACT 1

Alexander Hamilton

It's only the start
And I already love it
-
Guy: Who's Alexander Hamilton?
Me: He's a bast**d, orphan, son of a who*e, scotsman, a hero, a scholar... *continues on to sing the whole song*
Guy: ...I asked for an answer, not a song.

Aaron Burr, Sir

Oki, so we've got...
Hamilham the rookie
Aaron Burrrr the orphan cool dude
John John Loorens the MURICAN (or the gay when I found out he has a thing for Hammy)
French Man Laffy the French (and I just realized how much I love French accents)
BRAH BRAH HERCULES MULLY the bro
-
Mulligan: Lock up your daughters and horses, of course
It's hard to have intercourse over four sets of corsets
Me: Wait... so does he... OH MY GOSH... he's perfect

My Shot

I LOVE IT
-
Hamilton: Burr, check what we got
Mr. Lafeyette hard rock like Lancelot
I think your pants look hot
Laurens, I like you a lot
Me: HOLD THE PHONE
IS HE GAY
-
WOAH WOAH WOAAAAHHHH
WOAH OH OHH
WOAH OH OHHH

The Story of Tonight

OH THEY'RE DRUNK
-
RAISE A GLASS TO FREEDOM
GO LAURENS
TALK ABOUT MURICA
-
Wait... if they're drunk... how are they singing so well...