Supposed to be Hot, but It's just Cold (Todoroki x Reader Oneshot)

Hey guys! Now, you may be wondering, "Woah, Shady's doing something romantic? SHADY'S GOING BACK TO X READERS?" Well, kinda. This is mostly for my friend and my own entertainment, but I kinda wanted to put it here cause why not. It also includes some original quirks I made.  Enjoy!

~

Quirk: Sweat Control
The user can bring particles of sweat from them or other people toward them to use projectiles or as a distraction. However, it causes the user or the subject the quirk is used on to get weaker and possibly suffer from heat stroke from the lack of sweat to cool down.

"(Last Name)!" You jolt up from your sweet dream in a panic. Without even a moment to think, you blurted out the first answer that came into your mind and prayed to All Might that it's correct.

"Twenty four!"

There was a moment of silence before laughter ensued. You looked around with a small smile as your memory finally came back to you. You were in the 1-A classroom with your classmates who were currently laughing at what happened.

You laughed along, realizing how random your answer is, but your homeroom teacher looked anything but amused. You abruptly stopped your laughter and shrunk down from his piercing gaze, afraid that if he kept looking at you like that, he might burn two holes right through your body.

1-A's scruffy teacher, Aizawa, huffed in annoyance. "Did you even listen to a word I said, (Last Name)?" He asked.

You fiddled with your fingers. "I assume that it wasn't about math?"

That comment earned a few more snickers from the back, but Aizawa just glared harder at you. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "This is what I'm talking about, (Last Name). If you do not want to make an effort to participate in your lessons or any of the class discussions, then I should've expelled you at the start of the year."

Your hairs stood on end at the sound of that, but you just looked down, not wanting to say anything to aggravate him even more.

"We're kinda worried about you," Uraraka told you with a concerned look on her face. "Is there something bothering you?"

You shook your head, but they didn't seem to believe you. However, you only spoke the truth. Nothing really bothered you, and all you are is lazy.

"I'm giving you another chance, (Last Name)," Aizawa told you reluctantly, but there was a hint of softness in his tone. Just like the rest of his students, he genuinely cares about you. "If you don't get your grades up soon and rid yourself of the habit of sleeping in class, I would have no choice but to take matters into my own hands."

You gulped and continued to gaze down at your desk with a nervous look on your face. By your knowledge, Aizawa isn't afraid to expel anyone. Maybe it isn't a bad idea to ask the smarter people like Yaoyorozu or Iida to help you.

"I can tutor them."

Your neck nearly snapped off from how fast you looked up. The voice came from behind, and there, you saw someone's hand raised to speak. You had to blink twice before realizing who it is.

Of all people, Shoto Todoroki, son of Endeavor and one of the few students who got into U.A. with a scholarship is willing to help a little lowlife like you. You wondered why someone as reserved, socially awkward and stoic as he would step up to help you.