OC Scanner: Myra Herman (by Break_My_Bones)

Hey guys, Shady here! I've gotten my first OC from someone to scan! Thanks to @Break_My_Bones for sharing your OC!

Fandom: PokemOn woah something not Undertale

Full name: Myra Herman

Nicknames: Mirror

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Looks: She's a short girl, with dark brown hair pulled into a fluffy ponytail. She has tannish skin, originally being from Alola. She has a salmon pink sweater, a lighter pink backpack, a pair of black shorts, brown hiking boots, and a belt with 4 Pokeballs on it.

Personality: Myra is a goofball. Loves to mess around and has a hard time taking things seriously. She's also really easily flustered. She's adventerous, loving to try new things.

Pokemon: There's Marble, her female Level 49 Audino with the moveset of Heal pulse, protect, take down and Psyshock. Then there's her male level 50 Riolu, Ever, with the moveset of Brick Break, Protect, Attract, and Rock Tomb. Then Skipper, level 51 female Goodra with the moveset of Ice Beam, Protect, Thunderbolt, and Sludgebomb. Then finally, Sprite, her male level 50 Vaporeon with the moveset Hydro Pump, Protect, Ice Beam, and Rain Dance.

Hobbies: It's normally being out in the forest with her Pokemon, or just screwing around.

Likes: She has a strong love for Ghost types and wishes to catch one, really loud music(she can feel it but not hear it), forests, her mom, her pokemon, being silly

Dislikes: Fire, fire types, small spaces, fighting pokemon, fighting in general, not knowing what people are saying, thinking about existence

Weaknesses/fears: Deaf(w), small spaces(f), fire(f), existentialism(f), any form of combat/battle(w), doesn't take much seriously(w)

Backstory: So Myra is originally from the Alola region. Lived a pretty quiet life, never had an interest in much. Enjoyed spending time with the family Pokemon. Yeah, so, one day, a Fire type had accidentally set fire to the house. Due to all the loud noises happening, smoke detector, yelling, stuff breaking, the fire crackling, Myra had lost her hearing, and her dad was lost to the fire as well. She was given a service pokemon, Marble and went on to learn and understand a lot of sign language. She had ended up befriending her other three pokemon as well, and with her mom, travels around.

Crush: Depends >insert lenny face< (>cough cough Clemont cough<)

Other: ehhh that's it ;w;

Alrighty, this is a pretty decent OC! There are no obvious signs of a Mary Sue and I like the little detail of the service Pokemon being an Audino, who is known for being caring and have exceptional hearing capabilities. I'd like more on her personality, but that's just me, so her personality is fine! Her Pokemon are accurate and do not have qualities that they aren't allowed to, so good job! You did your research. Her lack of normal hobbies due to her condition is fine, as well. However, I do have a few questions!
1. Did she obtain her Pokemon as they are when you mentioned them, or were they trained? Unfortunately, if she obtained them like that right away, it seems a bit unfair.
2. Why is her nickname Mirror? Just curious.
3. What's up with the existentialism? Also curious.

Anyway, congrats! Your OC is great! Keep on improving, Break_My_Bones !

That's all for today! If you guys have any OCs to send, leave it in the comments below! Spread the word about this!
Ciao! ~Shady