Random Story 1: The Zombie Team

Mitchify Break_My_Bones thatguywhosayshi SaltyMemeDweeb StefaniSuNnYMIJI

ohohohohoho enjoy this random thing that I made with my Bag of Fandoms. all people picked from the bag will be highlighted in bold

~

The zombies that were as swift as cheetahs, ran after the surviving group of people, craving for the taste of their succulent flesh. The monsters jumped over obstacles and, though they stumbled and fell over at times, they got up like nothing happened at all.

Woosh! Some of the undead were thrown up into the air or slammed down until their brains burst by the bossy and slightly terrifying leader of the pack, Ursula. Her tentacles pack big punches to anyone that dare try to hurt her or her troop. It was a good thing she could breathe out of water.

"Let's get going!" she barked at her team in a bossy tone, not noticing that a swarm of zombies were jumping down from above and landing near her for an ambush.

With swift movements from a sturdy banjo, the zombies get knocked back by a loud explosion. BOOM!

"If ya wanna be the leader and help us survive, Ursy, ya better quit yappin' and keep movin'!" an orange furred creature said with a hand on his hip, giving him a sassy look. That's Wander, the sharp tongued melee expert. He used to be so kind and gentle, only wanting to help more than engage in combat. However after the death of his best friend during the time the zombies were approaching, he changed to be tougher, for Sylvia.

Ursula grumbled. She absolutely hated him, but because he's got skills, she had to bring him along. "You're supposed to be watching the others," she said. "What're you doing up in front?"

"I got bored," he replied with a shrug. "And don't worry, Shooty McShoot is watchin' them."

Pew! Pew!

"Yeah, put a little more faith in me!" Exclaimed Peter Quill, also known as Star Lord among the group and the galaxy. A blaster shot a few zombies from afar. Such accuracy can only be done by this man! "This man never misses his target!"

He's the sharpshooter of the group, in charge of ranged attacks as well as scavenging. He jokes around too much.

A pretty boy wearing a yellow scarf charged in and cracked a zombie right in half just by kicking it from behind. It nearly ate Peter.

"Aah!" Peter screamed.

"You always say that, but you miss your main target every time." Calm and composed Cedric Diggory said with a teasing look on his face. He's the tank, somehow capable of hand to hand combat. He lost his wand around somewhere.

Cedric walked right past Peter, who blushed a deep red.

"Hey!" He yelled angrily. "She's a different thing oka- Hi, Belle!"

A lady in a ripped up blue dress with an apron and combat boots walked by and smiled at Peter. She is Belle, the brains of the group and main technician, knowledgeable of many machinery since her father was an inventor.

It's no wonder that her name means beauty, since Peter has been fawning over her since they formed the group.

The zombies have fled since Belle shined a large flame at them, making a frightened child peek out from behind her.

That quiet kid is Maui, a half mutant with blood that's able to bring the human race back to its original state.

They're going to save the world, but to do that... they have to get off it first.

~

W H E E Z E

IT'S LIKE A REALLY TRIPPY FANFIC

anyway, yeah! that's what i'll be doing a lot now. it's really fun! and hey, why should i be the only one having fun? you guys can go ahead and give me characters- ANY CHARACTERS- to work with! you can even give the genre and their roles! it's all up to you!

That's it for this chapter! Ciao! ~Shady