Chapter 4

Ryan's pov
Seeing Skylar on the ground crying made me snap at Kelly. I don't know why but seeing her in pain got to me. I was apologizing to Skylar, me Ryan Parker the most powerful person apologizing to a girl. Yup she's changing me. I never got the chance to hear her response because she fainted, I freaked out and since she's messed up pretty bad and her crunches are broken, I pick her up in a bridal style and take her to the hospital.

Her arms are around my neck and I just never want to let her go

Her arms are around my neck and I just never want to let her go. Like a delicate flower, I'm careful with her, sacred of dropping her, I tighten my hold around her. Placing her in my car I race to the hospital, getting there the nurses see me coming it and instantly give me a room. The doctor comes in with the results "her ankle was twisted but because she fell pretty hard, she broke it. So she'll have to use the crunches for a longer time. She has burn marks on her chest because of the hot coffee you told me about, the good thing is it'll go away in a week or 2. Her head is a bit swollen but we manage to calm it down and I may ask what's your relationship with Ms Adams" I look at Skylar whose laying on the bed, she looks....so....beautiful, like an angel she is. Her lips just makes me want to kiss them, snapping out of it, I answer the doctor "I'm her boyfriend doc, so may I know how long she will stay here" "yes,we still need to run test to make sure she's alright so maybe in 3 weeks" the doctor left as I stare blankly at the wall her boyfriend? Really Ryan!!!! Boyfriend!!! You couldn't of said boss I mentally slap myself. I don't know why I said it, it just blurted out like nothing. 3 weeks is a long time, she'll probably get irritated and will want to leave. I grab the chair and scoot it closer to the bed where she's laying. I sit down and gently place my hand on hers, I only met you for one day and as much as I tried to let you go, I can't I sigh and look at her, she looks so peaceful...so...calm. If only she knew the reason why I'm so cold and don't let love come inside of me. If only she knew...

Flashback....

"You killed him, you did this!!!! It's all your fault you murderer" I shake my head "no mama I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't mean to do it" next thing I know I feel a hand on my cheek making a loud SMACK! "Shut up, just shut up you little shit" my mama slapped me. She hurt me, a 7 year old kid. She don't love me. "Mama why don't you believe me, I never wanted this to happen" SMACK! again mama slaps me but this time it's harder. I cry loud for all the pain I'm in, for all I'm suffering because of the  person who suppose to love me and cherish me is the one causing the pain. My mama. "Your a disgrace to the family, I loved you so much but you just had to do this didn't you?" Mama starts to cry so I try to hug her "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" She pushes me away and starts to sniffle "why did you have to kill him!!!??? Why!? Why him!? Why your father!!??"

End of flashback......

I hadn't realized I was crying until I saw tears fall on Skylar's hand. I never liked people seeing me cry, it made me feel weak and pathetic so I quickly wipe my tears.

 I never liked people seeing me cry, it made me feel weak and pathetic so I quickly wipe my tears

But what my mom said it's true, I'm a murderer. It was my fault. I'm a monster and that's what I'll always be. Nobody can ever love a monster, only they can be afraid of one. I was snapped out of my deep thoughts when I hear a angelic voice "R-Ryan, where am I-I?" I look over and find her looking around the room like she's lost and confused. She then darts her eyes at me and I never realized how amazing her eyes are, there big and light brown...I can almost see the rings around her pupil. "You were in the hospital for about 4 hours" she suddenly gets surprised as if she remembers why she's here and tries to get up but I gently grab her shoulders making her stay put "I know you want to leave but you can't, they still need to run test so it might take long" I feel like she didn't heard me because she keeps on staring at me, almost as if she's surprised of seeing me here, with her. "I just want you to be okay" her eyes go wide and gives me a small smile

"thank you, sir" I roll my eyes as she calls me sir "Skylar,call me Ryan, the sound of sir makes me feel old" she nods "don't you have any meetings today?" I check my watch "no but I was going to hangout with my best friend Luca so i won't be back...

"thank you, sir" I roll my eyes as she calls me sir "Skylar,call me Ryan, the sound of sir makes me feel old" she nods "don't you have any meetings today?" I check my watch "no but I was going to hangout with my best friend Luca so i won't be back til tomorrow" "wait, your coming tomorrow too" I flash her a smile

"yes I'll visit you until you come back to work and that your okay" her cheeks turn a little red she's blushing, and it looks cute on her "Goodnight sky" "Goodnight Ryan" I close the door and exit the hospital with a smile on my face. I dial Luca's number "hey bro, we'll meet at my place...I-I need to talk to you" "sure, but what's this "talk" about?" I pinch the bridge of my nose "I'll tell you later" "fine,fine be there in 10 minutes" I hang up and look back at the hospital oh Sky what have you done to this monster, your changing him.

Hey loves 👋  I feel like this chapter kinda suck😜 I'm not that good with writing guy's pov but I try my best💯 I hope you y'all still liked this chapter, and plz VOTE.COMMENT. And follow me 🙏 until next time Byeeeeeeeeee✌️