Chapter 33

Sky's pov
Darkness was all I saw. Waking up was a relief and having Ryan there made it even better. I know what he did was unforgivable but I love him and trust his words. I haven't heard from his mom, maybe she's finally given up already...hopefully. I wanted to leave this hospital, being in a bed for months can be exhausting. I look over at a sleeping Ryan and examine his face. I almost had forgotten how handsome he is, how his lips feel, his eyes when they have that spark. I just couldn't look away.

"You know babe it's rude looking at someone when there sleeping"

I gasp and look down at my hands, he then places his finger on my chin, lifting my head so he can see my face.

"I'm kidding babe, I don't mind looking at me, I am pretty handsome"

I roll my eyes and cross my arms

"Calm down Mr Big Ego, don't want you to get hurt now"

"Alright but how about giving me a kiss? My lips been dying to feel yours for months"

"Well that makes two of us"

I pull him for a deep kiss. That kiss turns into a hot passionate one in seconds. We pull away to catch our breath

"When can I leave the hospital? I wanna go home"

"Let me talk to the doctor okay? Just sit tight I'll be back"

Once he leaves the room there was a window there showing what a beautiful day it was. I could be walking Cody down the streets and in stead I'm here in this uncomfortable bed. I look around and find the chair Ryan was sitting and use it to stand up.
At first my legs felt like jello but after a few minutes I slowly managed to walk closer to the mirror.

I smile as I admire every detail I can find

I smile as I admire every detail I can find. And after months I felt alive, I felt I was put back into the world. I hear the door open

"Sky the Doctor said-"

He looks at me and his eyes go wide. He runs to me and grabs my face with both his hands

"What are you doing? Are you okay? Why did you stand up? You need to stay in bed okay?"

He wouldn't let me talk, he then scoops me up quickly and takes me back to the bed.

"Ryan I'm fine, I just wanted to stand and see the view. Plus I needed to stand, I felt dead lying here for months"

He sighs and runs his fingers threw his hair. He looks over at me and his eyes how a hint of anger

"Sky we both know your suppose to rest. I don't want you getting hurt, BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN!!"

I flinch at the sound of his voice, it scared me. I felt my eyes getting watery and I look down afraid that if I look up he'll lash out on me again

"Sky I-I'm sorry, please forgive me babe, I've been stressed out knowing anything can happen to you"

He softly grabs my cheek and pecks my lips.

"The doctor said you need to fill out the release papers and you can go home"

I smile and hug him tight. Those words kept repeating in my head. You can go home. You can go home. You can go home

L💙