Chapter 7

Ryan's pov
Wtf.....standing at the door is Kelly, she shoots Skylar a disgusted,hated look .

"Ryan!? I been looking everywhere for you" I roll my eyes "what do you want Kelly, I'm busy" she laughs "busy with who? Her? No way Ryan! Her!? The stupid assistant of yours!! Please" I look at Sky and she looks sad, and it angers me

"Ryan!? I been looking everywhere for you" I roll my eyes "what do you want Kelly, I'm busy" she laughs "busy with who? Her? No way Ryan! Her!? The stupid assistant of yours!! Please" I look at Sky and she looks sad, and it angers me. "KELLY GET OUT" she stops laughing and walks towards Skylar "get it through your thick skull, Ryan is MINE, he'll always think about you as his little stupid assistant. You better back off Skylar, you don't know me and trust me you don't want to" I was about to defend Sky but she won me "you think I'm scared of you Kelly? Just because your rich and shit doesn't mean you have me shaken in fear. And Ryan isn't yours, he's not a object, he's a human so treat him like one" I was shocked and entertained how she defended herself and left Kelly in blank. She rolled her eyes and push her hair to the back. Skylar finishes off "oh and Kelly you should keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find your little brain back their, that's if you have one" she stomps her foot and raises her hand, before she slaps Sky, I grab her arm "DONT YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER KELLY" she tries to free her hand so I let go of it "this isn't the last you heard from me Skylar, you'll pay for this. You all will" she grabs her purse and stomps out the room, leaving me and Sky in silence. "Soooooo......" I start off, she looks at me and smiles "well this has gotten awkward" I nod my head and check the time shit it's already going to be 1 in the morning! "Hey Sky, its getting kinda late, I should probably let you rest. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" "Ya I'm getting tired to, goodnight Ryan" "goodnight Sky"

-
-
-
-
Next morning... (still Ryan's pov)

After what happened yesterday with Kelly, I was worried that she might do something to Sky. So before I go to work, I'll visit Sky for a while then head back to the company for my meetings then spend as much as I can in the night. I plan to put bodyguards at the hospital, just in case. Kelly can be very annoying but once she threats you, it's no funny business. She's serious. And I can't bare to see Sky hurt because...well i care about her...a lot. And I'm going to protect her, from Kelly and anything else that tries to hurt her. So the big, scary monster is turning into a kind one, all because of a girl. Sky. I reach to the hospital and dash my way to the elevator. Since I been here so much I already memorized Sky's room number. 205......206.....207....208!!!! Here she is! I knock on the door but don't hear anything, no tv, no voice...silence. I enter the room and find Sky......sleeping. She looks so calm and so innocent. I caress her cheek and just stare at her. Seeing her here, so close to me made me feel....relieved. She's safe.

I didn't want to wake her up, but I also really wanted to talk to her

I didn't want to wake her up, but I also really wanted to talk to her. I gently move her shoulders, getting her to open her eyes. I whisper "Sky,wake up. Wake up" she slowly opens her eyes revealing her beautiful brown eyes. She stretches and rubs her eyes "Ryan, what time is it?" I check my clock "it's 7:30" she throws herself back in bed and puts the pillow on her face "you woke me up at 7:30 in the morning!? Really Ryan!?" I chuckle "what?, can I least come by and say hi to you before I leave to work" she rolls her eyes and smiles at me "when do you have to go?" "Actually I'm heading out, my meetings starts at 8 and I don't want to be late" she giggles and waves at me "well I'll see you later alligator" I smile and I feel the urged to kiss her, I bend down and kiss her forehead "I'll see you later Sky"

 She stretches and rubs her eyes "Ryan, what time is it?" I check my clock "it's 7:30" she throws herself back in bed and puts the pillow on her face "you woke me up at 7:30 in the morning!? Really Ryan!?" I chuckle "what?, can I least come by and...

and walk out the hospital with a smile on my face Ryan what were you thinking!? You kissed her forehead!? But It just felt so right... making my way inside the company, I felt confident. I said hi to Sarah and made my way to the conference room. Already the CEO's are waiting for me. "Good morning gentlemen, I'm Ryan Parker. Owner of Parker industries, shall we begin?" Talking with people about work for 2 hours is a pain in the ass, and plus I have one more to go. I'm never going to make it...
-
-
-
-
After the long, boring meeting....

Finally! I'm free from those stupid meetings. I'm currently driving my way to the hospital. Entering there, the nurses smile at me probably because I come here so much, that they already know me and plus they know who I am through the news. Taking the elevator I start to think should I or should I not do it? Is it too soon? Right when the elevator doors open, I have made my decision. I walk inside and see her watching tv. She looks at me and shoots me a big smile "hey Ryan, I didn't think you were going to come" I smirk "now why would you think I wouldn't come?" She places her hand on her chin in a thinking position "well, if i stand correct, you said that you had meetings so I thought you might take longer" I laugh and copy her gesture "why yes your right but I happened to end my meetings faster to be with you" now it's her turn to laugh as she watches her show "so what show your watching?" "it's called Caesar 911, it's about dogs" "so you like animals?" She sighs "ya I love them!! dogs and cats are my favorite pets, but just between you and me, I like dogs a little more" an idea pops in my head as she keeps on talking about animals. "I always wanted to be a veterinarian but never had the chance to study because of certain reasons" what were those reasons? Damn now I'm curious but I won't tell her "so I have a question for you" "Spill Ryan" I sigh and scratch the back of my neck "Wouldyouliketogoonadatewithme?" She looks confused "I can't answer a question I didn't hear, say it slower please" I look at her and she's smiling "okay, would you like to go on a date with me?" She looks shocks "I-

Hey loves 💙 guess what? Another cliffhanger!!! 😂 promise I'll update quick so y'all don't pull your hairs out 😂😝 thanks for reading my chapter. don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT
And follow me I'll appreciate it ✌️🤗 Kay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 👋