Chapter 24

Sky's pov
Honestly I don't know why I was nervous. I felt like I was on my first date with him, every date felt like that. He made feel like I had a whole zoo in my stomach. But after telling me I looked beautiful suddenly I felt better. I didn't know where he was taking me since we wanted to celebrate our 3 months anniversary. We were in the car and we were enjoying each other's company with silence. I was too busy trying to find out where he was taking me, the curiosity got to me.

"What's going inside of the pretty head of yours?"

"Nothing"

"Babe, we both know that ain't true.
Come on what's wrong?"

"Really Ryan it's nothing"

"I'm going to stop this car if you don't tell me what's wrong"

"Okay,Okay I'm just curious to see where your taking me. That's all"

"Babe it's a surprise, I can't tell you. I want it to be special"

"Okay fine"

"Good now give me a kiss"

I giggle and lean closer to him, giving him a sweet kiss.

I pull away and he shoots me a handsome smirk and looks back at the road

I pull away and he shoots me a handsome smirk and looks back at the road. I reach for his hand and intertwine it with mine. This was actually my first time having the guts to reach for his hand, and he knew it. I was starting to get used to this, being with him. We arrived at a beautiful tent, it was decorated with lights

What surprise me was there was Cody sitting on one of the pillows

What surprise me was there was Cody sitting on one of the pillows. There was a pizza box and a big screen

"It's a movie date babe"

"Ryan, I love it!! Everything is so detailed and it's just beautiful"

"I wanted to make it special for you"

"Why didn't you tell me you brought Cody?"

"That was part of the surprise babe"

"Ryan I love you so much"

"I love you too Sky, you have no idea how much you mean to me"

I lean closer and kiss his soft lips, this was my life and I couldn't be happier. We enter the tent and sit on the pillows, Cody comes and sits between us. We watch a movie and eat pizza, once in a while we wouldn't even pay attention to the movie, we'll just look at each other. After the end of the movie I was tired so Ryan suggested we stay here for the night since it's to late, I got comfortable and slowly closed my eyes.

Ryan's pov
Today has been great, she liked the surprise date. After the movie finished she was tired so I told we'll stay her for the night. I got a call and answered it

"Hello?"

"Ryan"

"What do you want mom?"

"I will like to speak with you in your office tomorrow and don't you dare bring that girl"

"First of all she's not "that girl" she's my girlfriend so respect and second of all I'm not meeting you nowhere so goodbye"

"Are you sure you want to this, I mean unless you want your precious girlfriend to get hurt I suggest to listen to me"

"Don't you dare hurt her mom"

"I know everything Ryan, I know ever movement you do with her. I'm watching you"

"Why are you doing this? What do you get with all this?"

"That you'll find out tomorrow so see you later and oh hope you had fun on your date, that was very touchy of you"

I hang up and grip the phone, she wanted to meet me but for what? I was angry that she's watching me and Sky, I felt paranoid. Was she really watching us? I felt like I couldn't trust no one. I head back inside the tent and find her sleeping soundly if only she knew what happened outside he tent..

Hey loves ❤️ hope you like this chapter Kay byeeeeeeeeeee ✌️✨