Chapter 25

Ryan's pov
I felt my nose tickled. I open my eyes and find Sky's hair all over my face. Her back is against my chest as she snores softly. I didn't want to wake her up and I was so comfortable with this position. But I had to. I had to see my so call Mother for Sky's safety. But I still haven't told Sky about my mom, I wasn't planning to tell her. So I had to somehow go to the company alone. I was scared Sky was going to find out, I didn't want her to be mad at me. Just in time Sky wakes up

"Hey Ryan, what you doing up so early?"

"I actually have to go to the office babe"

"For what?"

"W-Well Sarah called m-me that some important people want to do a meeting and maybe sign a...contract"

"Oh well when are we going to the meeting?"

"Babe it's just going to be me"

"What!? Why?"

"I just want you to take a break, I don't want to drag you into some boring meeting. I'll be fine, afterwards we can have a movie night"

"Okay fine, go but please don't take long"

I twirl her around and peck her lips.

It was pretty easy to convince her, it was for the best

It was pretty easy to convince her, it was for the best. Now off to the house to get ready. It took about 15 min to get to the house, so once I'm in inside I head to the room and find something professional to wear.

I get to the car and drive to the company

I get to the car and drive to the company. I enter the parking lot and recognize my mom's car, she was here. Once I got to the building everyone looked at me weird, they knew I didn't have to be here. I greet Sarah at the Front office.

"Mr Parker, your mother is waiting for you in your office"

"Thanks Sarah"

I open the door and find her sitting on one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"Hello son"

"Okay lets get it over with, what do you want?"

"You know what I want Ryan, leave that girl"

"Never. I love her"

"You don't love her! Son don't test me, I am very powerful, so unless you don't want her to get hurt you better listen to me"

"No Mom, you will not hurt her. I won't let you"

"Oh please Ryan, I have eyes and ears everywhere, I know everything Ryan."

"You don't scare me Mom"

"You won't be saying that Ryan, So how about we make a deal. You leave the girl and she'll be safe or you don't listen to me and Sky gets hurt. You decide"

"Why do you do this Mom?"

"You what to know why? Because I want revenge. You took the man I loved , you killed him. Ever since that I never wanted to see you happy with no one. You took away my happiness, now I'm taking yours. If only that girl knew what you did, she'll never forgive you"

"That's your reason!! That's a stupid one! Your doing this for something that happened years ago, it was a accident!! Why can't you get that throw your thick skull!!! I was a kid, a little kid mom. And plus Sky would understand that it wasn't my fault"

She was shocked. I was too. But I was tired of her threats.

"It was all your fault!! Now you earned yourself a strong enemy Ryan, you will pay for this

"It was all your fault!! Now you earned yourself a strong enemy Ryan, you will pay for this."

"If this is war, then bring it. I will win"

"Ryan please, I have a whole plan already. And it's starting. Two words for you: Good luck"

She grabs her purse and leaves the office. I grab everything and start throwing it. I was angry, it's my fault that Sky is in danger. How can I protect  her when I'm the one who's causing it? I grabbed my keys and leave the office. As I open the door,there was Sky with her arms crossed and she did not look happy

"I just saw your mom leave the company, Any explanation you'll like to give me Ryan?"

Hey loves ❤️ Happy Friday😏 hope you all like this chapter 👏 stay positive✨ Kay byeeeeeeeeeee ✌️