Chapter 10

Ryan's pov
I pull her close to me. Finally she was mine. I felt like I was too quick but it paid off, she also felt the same. I was trying to convince her to stay her for the night.
"Come on babe, stay"
"No Ryan, I have to go"
"Please princess"
"No"
"Pretty please"
"No"
"Fine then I'll just kiss your face until you say yes"
"Ryan n-"
I didn't let her finished as I attack her with kisses. She tried to push me away but I pinned her to the couch, I kissed her jawline and made made my way to her lips. I nibble her neck.
"Ryan, LET GO!!"
"No can do babe, unless you stay with me for the night"
"NEVER!!!!"
I laugh and start to tickle her
"R-Ryan n-no p-please stop, OKAY OKAY I'LL STAY"
I smile and peck her lips
"Great, and don't worry about the clothes just borrow some of mine"
She gets up from the couch and rubs her face
"Well since I'm staying, and I'm not tired, can we like watch a movie?"
I grab her face
"Of course we can, this is your house too"
She leaves to the bathroom as I make popcorn. I then hear a loud scream, scared I run to the bathroom and find her touching her neck
"RYAN YOU LEFT ME A HICKY!! NOT JUST ONE BUT TWO!!!!" She looks at the mirror and starts to get worried
"Babe, why are you so worried?"
"Ryan you can see it, I can't hide it"
"Now why would you want to hide it? I that mark shows that your mine, so no guy can't try to get to close"
"You just had to be a possessive,jealous guy"
"Yup and I'll always be like that babe"
She smiles softy and embraces me
"And that's what I love about you, even though you gave me a hicky, I couldn't be mad at you"
"Come on, let's watch a movie"
I lead her to the theater room

 I then hear a loud scream, scared I run to the bathroom and find her touching her neck"RYAN YOU LEFT ME A HICKY!! NOT JUST ONE BUT TWO!!!!" She looks at the mirror and starts to get worried"Babe, why are you so worried?""Ryan you can see it, I ca...

"Wow this must be my favorite place out of this mansion"
"It happens to be my favorite one also, so what movie you want to watch"
"Ooo I know!! How about 27 dresses?"
"I've never seen this movie before but it sounds boring"
She pouts like a little girl and couldn't stand kissing them. So I did.
"But if it'll make you happy, let's watch it"
She smiles and looks at the screen waiting for it to start. I call Dave and tell him to start the movie, by the way Dave is the one who controls this room. I grab the popcorn and pass it to her. The movie starts and it does look somewhat interesting, I look to my right and see her smiling like a little girl seeing candy. Halfway into the movie I intertwine our hands together, she turns around and we make eye contact for a minute before she smiles and continues watching the movie. I had to be honest, the movie isn't that bad in fact it's quite funny. When the credits came out, Sky was asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her to the guest room. I would of love having her sleeping in my bed but that would be taking advantage that she's asleep. I know she wouldn't like it if I slept with her without her permission. So the guest room will have to do. I gently place her one the bed, I remove her shoes and pull the blankets on top of her. I kiss her forehead "goodnight babe" and slowly exit the room, I call one of my maids and tell them to give Sky some clothes in the morning. Once in my room, I change and go to the bathroom. I see myself in the mirror and I look different, more happier, my eyes shine and aren't cold. I have a small gin on my face. I walk to my bed and close my eyes, drifting into a long peaceful sleep.

Hey loves 💙Sorry for making it short 😆 see you in the next chapter 😘 stay positive ✨ Kay byeeeeeeeeee✌️