S E V E N

S E V E N

"What do you mean you left your key inside?" Hoshi asked after I explained the whole situation. "I left my key, in my apartment." You deadpaned.

You silently cursed your carelessnes.

"Okay well lets go get Gigi, she has to have another key right?" Woozi suggested. His words where unexpected but they where logical. "Right! Of course! Sorry for bothering you again" You bowed "Yeah, it's not that simple though" Mingyu said making the four of you turn our heads "Gigi left town today."
Great. Just my luck.

"Buuuut." Mingyu starts again "I talked with Meli earlier who is in the office."

Jihoon mind started to wander off about what happened earlier...
His skin still had a tingling feeling from the hot coffee. How did it happen. He wasn't even sure. He didn't even remember separating from everyone else...

"Woozi-ah! Woozi-ah!" Hoshi snaps his fingers in front of Jihoon's face "What?" He pushed his hyungs hand away. "We are going to Gigi's office to get Y/N room keys. Are you in?" Seungcheol-Hyung asked. "Uh. I should probably change." He look down at his coffee stained outfit. "Okay! We'll see you later!"

- - - -
"MELI!" Hoshi shouts as you all entered Gigi's office. A small woman with salt and pepper hair and some winkles, sat at the desk looking down a a gossip magazine. "Soonyoungie?" She looks up at you all with squinted eyes and smiles. "How is my favorite little dancing boy?" Everyone but Hoshi giggles and laughs at Meli's nickname for him. He doesn't seem amused. At all.

"Heh, Anyway Meli" Jeonghan starts

"This is Y/N Dongsaeng, she is the new C12 tenant." He gestured to you and you bowed respectively "Very nice to meet you" The four members of Seventeen and Meli look at each other "AJU NICE!" They shouts in sync. "What just happened?" You asked confused. Meli gives them a questioning brow and starts speaking very fast, so fast you couldn't keep up. But what you get from it 'New' 'How she' 'Odd' 'Crazy' 'Not listen' but not in that order. You think...

Jeonghan and Hoshi reply the same speed. After a few minutes of rapid talking between them, Meli shakes her head and looks directly at you.

"Hmm." You feel her dark, yet kind eyes basically piercing though your soul. "Okay! I like her!" She says suddenly with a cheery attitude.

Okay then....???

"So what can I help you with?" She sits up and folds her hands together. "Y/N left her key in her dorm and we were wondering if you have a spare." Mingyu asks. "Oh. I am sorry, I can't help with that." Everyone's faces drop.

"We know Gigi has extra keys" Hoshi says "Yeah trust me..." Mingyu adds and shakes his head as if he recalled an unpleasant memory. "Gigi keeps spares for everyone of her tenants for situations just like this, but I am afraid I don't know where they are, nobody but Gigi knows the location of those spares."

Gggggreat. What I am I going to do now? You knew there was no way you could get to your classes but now you couldn't even get in your apartment untill Gigi got back. But what about Mocha?!?

Seungcheol sees the concern on your face. "Do you have any where to stay? Like with family or friends?" He puts a hand on your shoulder "No. I don't. They all live in America." You replied still looking off in the distance. "Why don't you stay with us?!" Hoshi smiles.

"No, she can't." Jeonghan says firmly "Why not?" Hoshi asks "It's might start a scandal. And that's the last thing we need at the moment" S.Coups says.

"Your Hyungs are right Soonyoungie. Scandals can ruin idols lives." Meli explains. "Trust me remember the U-Kiss Eli scandal? I mean not that it ruined his life but it was still a big scandal." She says "But that was completely different." Hoshi pleds "We can't risk the future of Seventeen or Pledis, because of this." S.Coups stays firm.

"Meli. When does Gigi get back?" Hoshi looks over at Meli. "She will be back tomorrow afternoon." She says promptly. "It's just for a day Hyung." Hoshi says. "Y/N-" S.Coups sighs "What time is your classes tomorrow?" You reviewed your schedule in your head. "Tomorrow is Tuesday. Which is a whole day. So 8 am"

"Perfect! She can leave 20 before 8! Annnnnddd she'll be inside with us the whole time! And boom! No scandals!" Hoshi smiles at S.Coups and gives his Hyung puppy eyes.

"As long as Y/N is alright with it." S.Coups looked over at you.

I really don't know... I just met these people. I mean they are really nice and all. But...

"I say that's a Yes!" Hoshi grabbed your arm and does a full eye smile. "She never said yes." Jeonghan arched his eyebrow. " Yes she did! I read her mind!" Hoshi sicks his chest out proudly. "You know Mingyu is the maknae right now but you are acting like more of a maknae." Jeonghan smiles. He finally gave in.

"Seuwkgan and DK did suggest a movie night. I mean that could pretty fun." S.Coups added looks like he gave into Hoshi too. "I know a pretty mean recipe for America chocolate cake." Mingyu smiled down at you. "How about it?" Hoshi asked.

Gosh these boys will be the death of me.

"Okay" you give your one word consent. "Yay! Good choice Dongsaeng! I know you could resist my charms!" Hoshi beams at me. "Actually, Mingyu- Oppa's chocolate cake convinced me."

________________

Mingyu chocolate cake would convince me too...

Actually if Seventeen ever offered me anything, I would take them up on it.

But don't actually ever sleep over at strangers houses. This is pure fiction and I would never do this. It's very stupid.