E I G H T

E I G H T

By the time you and the four members of Seventeen went back to the dorm it was around 9:30 AM. But since you already ate, you wanted to take a shower to get the coffee off yourself.

"Hmm... We just have one problem...." Seungkwan took a bite of a sandwich he made "What is Y/N gonna wear?"

Oh right.

"She can borrow a sweater from me" Wonwoo offered "And I have a pair of sweatpants that are too small for me" Dino added. Seungkwan shook his head and looked like was laughing "No offense to Y/N, but you guys are giants compared to her."

Good point.

"And I mean you guys aren't as tall as Mingyu but you have to remember she is shorter than Woozi-hyung."

Also a good point.

"She isn't that short is she?" Dino looked down at you. "I am 147 centimeters."

"Oh." Wonwoo almost laughs. "Isn't Woozi like 165 centimeters or something?" Jun walks into the kitchen. "How do you know Hyung?" Dino asks "I look us up on Wikipedia regularly." Jun raids the fridge "Well, that's comforting." Seungkwan blinks a few times. "Next time you do Jun I'll tag along." You joke "Sounds good" he takes a large bite of an apple

"Aish! Can you people wait for the food to be done!" Mingyu hits Seungkwan's head with a wooden spoon that he used to stir the soup with "Ow! I am innocent!" Everyone laughed and Mingyu just rolled his eyes and continued cooking.

"Why doesn't Y/N just borrow Woozi's clothes." Mingyu leaned against a cabinet and suggested. "Yeah. His clothes would probably fit her best." Dino agreed. "Yeah as long as he doesn't beat us up for suggesting it." Wonwoo smiles at Mingyu "Shut up. He still scares me after that one time." This is interested you.

"What 'one time' oppa?" You ask and Mingyu gives Wonwoo a death stare. "Yeah what one time?" Seungkwan joins in "Shut it Diva Boo." He waves his spoon at Seungkwan and at you "And you. Don't make me regret opening that door."

- - - -
"And here is the shared closet." Vernon flipped the light on. The shared closet was at one time a extra bedroom but now it served as all of Seventeen's storage for clothing. "Right there is Woozi's clothes." He pointed to a small rack with mostly hoodies. He walked up and started looking though "We don't own much clothes, because we do a lot of shows and stuff and we have costumes for that" he kept speaking in English. "Here try this" he threw a blue Calvin Klein hoodie and a black plan tee to you.

"Nice catch." He laughed and kept looking through. "It's nice to have someone to speak English with other than Shua hyung, for once." He looked at you. "Yeah, it is. I haven't really spoke much English since I moved here." He arched an eyebrow "Really? Not even with yourself?"

"Well I mean, I don't talk a lot and when I am by myself I don't need to talk soo." He snapped at you "Rrrright. Your like Woozi. Quiet." You shrugged "Nothing wrong with being quiet."

He went back to looking "I guess. I like to talk though. Not as much as Seungkwan or DK. They'll talk your ears off."

"Oh here! Wear these too!" He threw a pair of sweatpants at me.

After finding you a change of clothes, Vernon and eventually DK, Hoshi and Seungkwan showed you around the rest of the very large dorm.

At last you where going to finally take a shower. "The bathroom is the last door on the left" Hoshi pointed "We have soap and I think Seungkwan has his cherry blossom shampoo in there" the three boys laughed and high fived. "It's helps condition and soften my hair!" Seungkwan defensed himself. "It's okay Seungkwan Oppa, cherry blossom is nice and a very manly scent." I smile "Thank you finally someone else thinks so!"

Finally. I get a shower. I smell like coffee and black tea. Not to mention my it got in my hair and stiffened it.

It's a small bathroom but the shower is spacious and pretty modern. Actually come to think of it a lot of the dorm looks updated. You wonder if this was originally two dorms and maybe when Seventeen arrived they updated it and made into one giant dorm. That explains why there is only their dorm and my dorm on this level.

You decided to ask them about it later.

This hot shower is exactly what you needed. Seungkwan is right about the shampoo, it's really nice. Hehe. Those boys are so funny and sweet. Once this weird situation is over, I hope we can hang out more. But then again they are a pretty large boy band and I wouldn't want to start any scandals.

You decided not waste all their hot water and your pretty sure sure those clowns have something planned by now. It's kinda weird that I am here right now. Eh just don't over think it. Tomorrow you'll be back home.

Oh Mocha!

I hope Mocha is okay. Good thing I kinda over fed him today. You turn off the water and grab the towels Jeonghan gave you earlier. Oh my poor Mocha, I hope he'll forgive me.

Ehh Probably not.

You wrap yourself in the warm towel. Thank you Jeonghan! You remind yourself to thank him later.

You pull back the shower curtain when suddenly...

"Y/N?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

___________________

Yup. Idk anymore...