T W E N T Y - T H R E E

"Haha, yeah I guess your right" Y/N laughed as Woozi and Herself walked down the hall. He decided to drop her off at her dorm. "Hey, I was wondering can we still hang out on the 8th?" Y/N stopped "Yeah, I don't see why not." Woozi smiled slightly "Well, I mean... we hung out yesterday and today soo..." "That doesn't mean anything. I just wanted to hang out with you. I still am still going to show you how to do somethings with composing." Woozi said as they arrived at Y/N's front door. "Thanks Jihoon for everything." Y/N smiled "No problem, it was fun. And sorry about the chocolate." He scratched the back of his neck still  embarrassed.

Y/N laughed and then stood on her toes to peck his cheek "Don't be sorry, I am fine." And with that she entered he apartment, waving as she shut the door. Woozi could feel his face turn bright red as he walked back the hall alone. He placed a shaky hand lightly on his cheek smiling like an idiot.

Weeks passed since then...
Woozi never got around to show Y/N how to compose a song. Seventeen was just to busy with their come back... Y/N texted the members daily about staying rested and healthy hoping that they would stay true to their word. It was now a few days before Thanksgiving. It would be the first Thanksgiving Y/N spent away from her family since she couldn't get off school to fly back for a week.

- - - -
You threw yourself back on your bed letting a sigh of relief go. You were bored and tired. You didn't have any homework and just finished daily voice warm-ups and piano practice.
And it was finally the weekend.
But you had nothing to do.

Aha! I'll just bother Seventeen!!
Hmm... who should bother?
Hmm I haven't texted Wonwoo lately or Jun...

Oddly enough you, Wonwoo and Jun got along pretty well. Since you all were pretty laid back people. You and Wonwoo had an unfathomable love for literature. Jun is just a fun person to be with, minus his flirting. You hated flirting. You didn't see the point in it... just like tell me what you want...

|👑King Flirty Pants👑|

Y/N: Hey Junnie~

King Flirty pants: Whats up?

Y/N: Eh I am just bored... :3

King Flirty pants: I see... why don't you
just watch you wonderful Netflix?

Y/N: Stop.

King Flirty pants: Nooo~ I don't want to

Y/N: I hate you...

King Flirty pants: You love me and you know it...

Y/N: No I don't.... not now anyways...

King Flirty pants: Your acting like a five year old

Y/N: -_-

K

ing Flirty pants: I am sorry.

Y/N: That's better