T H I R T Y - T W O

T H I R T Y - T W O

Mmmmm. He groaned and rolled over. He pressed against the warmth. Wait. What warmth?! His eyes flew open. It was only Y/N. Oh right. He let out a breath and looked down at her sleeping figure smiling to himself. Sunlight was streaking though the windows and missed Y/N's face by mere inches. He sat up a little causing her head fell back a little.

She moaned as she woke up "J-Jihoon?" He swept the stray hair out of her face "I'm right here." Without opening her eyes she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Good morning to you too" Jihoon chuckled "Mmhmm" she buried her face in his abdomen "Your nice and warm." He smiled and played with her hair. "What times is it?" She asked, Jihoon looked around the room for a clock "Why don't you have a clock in here?" She groaned and sat up "There is one right there" she pointed to the side of her bed.

"Dang it why didn't you let me change into pajamas, now this shirt is wrinkled." Y/N complained and pulled on her wrinkled shirt. "Well I was just gonna put you in your bed. I never meant to stay." Jihoon defended himself "You practically begged me to stay." She hit his shoulder "I didn't beg you. I just thought it would be more convenient for you." He rolled his eyes "I literally live right down the hall." She crossed her arms "Whatever you grump. You liked it." He pulled her closer "I'm never said I didn't like it."

Suddenly he remembered something.

"SHIT! TODAY IS MONDAY!" He bound out of the warm bed, leaving behind a confused Y/N. "What wrong?" She asked as he put on his belt. "Today is Monday." He rushed around collecting his various items. Y/N crawled out of bed and followed him around sleepily "We established that it's Monday. But what's so important about today?" He turned to her "We have a big concert downtown. Which we have to practice all day for!" He grabbed his wallet and keys that was thrown on the coffee table. "Crap. The guys are gonna kill me" He mumbled as he fixed his hair.

"How do I look?" Jihoon asked making Y/N laugh "What?" He asked flustered. "Nothing. You're just adorable." He rolled his eyes "You're just annoying." He kissed her forehead. "I'll see you later okay." She smiled "Right, for our 'date'." He smirked "Exactly."

- - - -

Jihoon lucky snuck back to the dorm without anyone see him leave Y/N's place. Nobody was there when he entered "Crap. They're probably leaving on the bus soon." He ran to the Pledis, not bothering to change.

"Its about time Mr. Lee. They leave in few minutes." Ms. Kim stated as he rushed in. "They are in the practice room, if that's what your wondering." She pointed with a ball point pen not looking up from her clipboard. "Okay thanks." Jihoon ran down the hall to the practice room.

"Well. Well. Look who decided to show up." Seungkwan brought Jihoon to attention as soon as he entered the practice room. "Where were you?" Mingyu asked as he took a large bite of a small apple. "What do you mean?" Jihoon tried to look as innocent as possible "I was in the dorm the whole night." Vernon scoffed "Right. That's why you left at 11:30 last night." Jeonghan laughed in the background.
- - - -
He knew something was up. Jihoon had a sudden change of attitude a few weeks back making Vernon especially suspicious. He needed to get to the bottom of it. All he could think of was that Woozi and Y/N were secretly meeting. But he had no proof. Yet. Maybe if he could get a hold of his hyung's phone or maybe follow him once, maybe then he could confirm his theory. It's not like he didn't want Woozi and Y/N together, he just didn't want them sneaking around and hiding from everyone. Maybe it was best if he brought the situation to light. Once he had evidence that is.
- - - -
"So, Woozi-ah." Jun leaned on the back of Jihoon's seat on the bus. "What hyung?" He asked taking his headphones off. Jun smirked knowing his secret "So what did you guys do last night? Anything 'fun'?" Jihoon shoved his hyung "I swear I will murder you." Jun rolled his eyes "Oh sure you will." Jihoon gave him a deadpan look. "You have to be nice to me. Since I am the only on that knows you and your little friends secret." Jihoon let out a groan "Fineee." Jun pat his head "Good dongsaeng."

________________
I am really saddened by the latest news of Shinee's member Jonghyun's death. I send my respect and condolences to his family and the rest of Shinee. It's always sad when the world of music losses such a great artist. And he died so young.
But I can't imagine what it is like for his family and shinee.
For their loss is far greater than ours. Please send only love in their way.

Kim Jonghyun April 8, 1990 - December 18, 2017

May you rest in peace.