T H I R T Y

T H I R T Y

"He definitely doesn't need the money." Soonwa whispered making Y/N nod in agreement. "My name is Kim Soonwa and this is Y/N L/N." Soonwa introduced to both of you eagerly, you both bowed. Mr. Park bowed back "A pleasure to meet you both" a smile spread across his face. He looked at Y/N most intently. Making her feel uncomfortable under his gaze. Soonwa broke the odd moment "Come right this way Mr. Park" She gestured for him to come behind the counter. "Please call me Jung-Woo it feels more comfortable." He said with a smirk. Y/N looked over at Soonwa who clearly wasn't paying attention to his informal behavior. She was obviously head over in heels with him already. Which was understandable. Tall at least 6'1, dark hair and eyes, fair skin.

"Alright Jung-Woo it is!" Soonwa beamed and told him to follow her to the back."I'm going to show him around back until Ms. Choi gets here." Soonwa yelled as she left the front leaving Y/N to fend for herself against the customers. Luckily it wasn't to busy, odd for a Saturday morning, but she wasn't complaining.

There was something unsettling about Park Jung-Woo that made Y/N nauseous. Maybe it was is his mysterious aura. Or maybe it was his unnaturally beautiful face. She couldn't put her finger on it. But there was something. Something she didn't trust about him.

*ding* the front door opened. A man in a long black padded jacket, with a face mask and hat strode in. Even under his "disguise" Y/N could recognize him plan as day. As he approached the counter he slowly took off his face mask.

"Hello Y/N." He spoke smoothly. Despite her current thought process Y/N couldn't help but giggle at her friend. "Hello Jihoon. That's why you wanted to know where I work." He put a finger up to his lips and mouthed a "shh" before winking and putting his mask back on. She rolled her eyes at Jihoon. This time he was the one to laugh.

"What can I help you to today Mr. Producer?" Y/N asked playfully as her finger hovered over the touch screen cash register. "Hmmm." He acted like he was thinking real hard "I don't know. What do you recommend?" Y/N thought for a minute. Trying to think of her least favorite drink on the menu. Ah-ha!

"I recommend the wasabi white chocolate frappuccino." She said primly not trying to give away her little facade. He shrugged "I don't like spicy things. But of you like it, then I'll give it a try." Y/N smirked "That will be 4895.95 won please." His eyes wide "4895.95 won? For a measly drink?" She grabbed the money from his hands "Yes 4895.95 won for a measly drink. Would you like it to double?" She ran up his order "No that won't be necessary." He huffed.

"Its must be good if it's that much." Jihoon said as Y/N made his drink. "I wouldn't know. My coworker told me about it." His face dropped "You freaking kidding? You lied to me?" She laughed "Technical I never said I had it." Y/N shrugged and added the topping to the drink. He pouted "So I spent 4895.95 won trying to impress you. Only to figure out you're nothing but a squishy baby."

Y/N laughed "Is that your worst name you could come up for me?" He looked at her "I could think of a lot worse. And we are in public." She rolled her eyes not believing him one bit.

"Well what did your coworker this about it?" Jihoon asked as she handed him his drink. Y/N smirked "She said it was the worst thing she has ever drunk." He have her a deadpan look "I hate you so much right now."  Y/N laughed tempted to pull Jun's "You know you love me" line.

Jihoon hesitantly sniffed the coffee drink. He looked up with determination in his eyes "You know what? I'm gonna prove you wrong! I'm going to drink this whole drink at once!" Y/N rolled her eyes "Oh really?" He nodded, she could tell he was smirking under his mask. "And when I do. You have to go in a date with me and pay for my drink." Her eyes narrowed and she crossed her arms "Like you're gonna win. "She scoffed. He leaned in close "Oh just watch me sweetie."

Jihoon threw the cap of the drink off and removed his mask. Taking a deep breath before chugging the drink. He was doing it. Without a pause. He was drinking the whole medium sized drink. Y/N watched in part amazement and part fear that they would go out together and that she would have to pay for his drink.

He took one last gulp before slamming the empty cup in front of Y/N. Stunned and wide eyed Y/N handed him 4895.95 won.

He smirked and took the money with a wink "Thank you. I'll see you later for our little date."

_________________
I was trying to come up with the worst insult but somehow I came up with "squishy baby" lol idek anymore.

Oh and for those who don't know 4895.95 won is equivalent to $4.50 US dollars.