T W E N T Y-O N E

T W E N T Y-ONE

His eye lids cracked open slightly. Y/N was still asleep on his lap. He lifted his head up to admire her peaceful sleeping face. He recalled how rough last night was. She pretty much ended up telling him her whole life story. But she left something out. Somethings didn't add up. Like she left a few things out. But what she did tell him....Wow.

She had a hard life. It wasn't like she didn't have a loving family and friends. In fact she said her family was the best. It's just what happened in the past few years. Which explains her sudden choice to move to Korea.

Suddenly she groans and stirs a little bit. Making the blanket (That somehow magical appeared?) pool at their feet. He held his breath hoping she doesn't wake up. "J-Jihoon?" She whines tiredly. He pat her head "Right here" Jihoon spoke calmly. Suddenly both of her eyes open quickly and she pulled back, catching him by surprise. "What happened?!" She asks looking around slightly embarrassed. "You fell asleep. So I didn't bother you." He explained. Y/N looked around and nodded slowly.

She lays back down and lets out a huff "Hey. Sorry about last night." She threw her hands over her face "It's fine. I'm glad your comfortable with me." He brushed some hair out of her face.

"That's the thing I don't know why I broke down like that..." She admits. "What do you mean?" Jihoon looked down at her. "I mean, I think that chocolate bar you gave me was spiked." His eyes open widely.

"What?!" He quickly stood up making Y/N tumble to the ground. "Sorry" Jihoon mumbled as she moaned and sat up.
  He looked in the toss bin. Here it is.
"How'd this get here?" He quickly search the label.

40% Alcohol...

"Y/N! I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW!" He quickly explain realizing how wrong this seemed. "Jihoon it's okay you-" Y/N starts but he keeps freaking out "OH GOOODDD! I GAVE A MINOR ALCOHOL!" She laughed a little "Jihoon it's okay." Hey looked at her like she was crazy. "NO ITS NOT! I AM SO SORRY I MUST SEEM LIKE A CREEP!" "-IF THE CEO FINDS OUT I HAD A GIRL OVER AND ACCIDENTALLY GAVE HER SPIKED CHOCOLATE, I AM GOING TO LOSE MY CAREER!" Jihoon said dramatically.
"Yah! Jihoon! I said it's fine. I believe you." Y/N says reassuringly.

"Are you sure I feel terrible..." he slumped into his chair. "I didn't eat it all anyway, not even half. I really didn't like it." Y/N says honestly.
- - - -
Yeah it tasted bad from the first bite. She was just eating it to be polite. Jihoon needs to chill. All she knew was she'd stay away from alcohol for awhile. Because after they wrapped up their little  conversation, she had to go to the the bathroom, and throw up. She looked up on the Internet and there is no way she should've thrown up from having a little bit of alcohol infused chocolate. Maybe she was sick?

Jihoon offered to walk you back to your apartment as long as you both wore masks and hats so nobody recognized you. No need for scandals. He gave you a hat that you recognized from a few of his videos. Okay may or may not have did a little idol stalking. By this time you had become a full carat. But. How do you know if your a full carat? Know all their songs by heart? Know all their hobbies and talents? Own all of their records? Have a dedicated fan page to them? Well if that what it means... I don't really measure up. I feel so bad. Like I am not worthy of knowing Seventeen like I do. I mean there are so many people that would kill to be in  my shoes right now.

"Hey Y/N?" Jihoon waved a hand in front of you face snapping you out of your thoughts. "Are you sure you are okay?" You nod looking down at the cement. "You aren't sick are you?" He ask concerned. "No I feel fine, I was just thinking." His eyebrows furrow together "About what?" Oh it sounded like I want to continue didn't it? "Oh, nothing" you simply laugh it off.

"Yah! There you are you little shit!" Suddenly there was shouting behind us. You recognize that voice... you both turn around with hesitation, only to see Hoshi who's face is almost the color of his neon hair. "YOU SKIPPED OUT ON US!" He yelled.
"Run Y/N." Jihoon says quietly almost in a whisper while taking your hand. You take off down the street. You turn your head to see an angry Hoshi behind you. "Yay! Run faster!"
- - - -
Jeonghan, Mingyu, Hansol, Chan and Joshua decided to get chicken for everyone since they had been working so hard. "Thank you" they all bow as we exit the restaurant. They all head out the door, only to see Jihoon and Y/N running down the street with hands together with an angry Hoshi behind them.

Hansol and Chan hand off their chicken to Joshua and Jeonghan to join the chase. "Hey wait up!" Joshua yelled. Soon Mingyu dumps his chicken into Joshua's arms as well and left him and Jeonghan behind. "I am going to see what's he going on!" Mingyu yells. Joshua waved with a confused expression. "Just leave us with all the chicken..." Jeonghan complains. "Eh. More for us." Joshua shrugged.