N I N E T E E N

N I N E T E E N

Jihoon slipped a pair of his trusty headphones and click on the play button. He was putting the finishing touches on a song. His eyes closing slowly. His foot tapped to the familiar tune.
Suddenly he had an idea.

|Sweater Stealer💙|

                                                               Jihoon: Y/N!

Sweater Stealer💙: What's up?

                                                     Jihoon: I need your help.

Sweater Stealer💙: With what exactly
do you need help with at
10:30 pm?

Jihoon: I want you to hear something.

Sweater Stealer💙: Hear what?

Jihoon: Just come down to Pledis, I'll tell the
lady infront that I'm expecting you.

Sweater Stealer💙: I didn't even say yes -_-

Jihoon: Too late!

Jihoon pushed his phone into is back  pocket, paused the music and ran down the the front desk.

After a few flights of stairs he make it down to the front where Ms. Kim sits. "Hey, I will be expecting someone like in 15 minutes. Tell a bodyguard to extort up her to my studio. " he instructed as he put his jacket on. "Is it a girl? Does our little producer have a crush?" Ms. Kim laughs as she types on her desktop computer. Thats Ms. Kim for you. She has worked for Pledis since it first opened its doors and she knows all the idols personally. "No Miss Kim, I don't. She is just a friend." Jihoon said as he walked out the front door. "May I ask where your going Mr. Lee?" He stopped "Just getting something. I'll be back in a moment." She hums to herself and rolls her eyes.

He pulled out a face mask so he wouldn't be recognized by anyone. Jihoon looked both ways before he made his away across  the street to a convenient store. He heaved open the door and looked around. What does Y/N like? Jihoon glanced around Maybe some flavored milk and chips? Yeah who doesn't like that?

Minutes later he walked to the cashier to make his purchase. Jihoon may or may not have gotten a little carried away.
Ending up with packages of gummys, honey butter chips, ramen, green tea yogurt bites and a lot more plus drinks.

"Heh, what is all this for?" The friendly cashier laughs "A friend." Jihoon says and handed him the money.  "Girlfriend?" He joked causing a blush to spread across Jihoon's face "Oh. I see now....You probably wish she was your girlfriend." Jihoon shake my head "No that's no it at all. We meet a few months ago and now we are friends, but I am a terrible friend because I don't know what she likes." His mouth forms an 'O' as he places the snacks in a bag. "That's not your fault of she never told you what she liked." Jihoon shrugged "I guess."