T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Just to make something clear that I forgot to add. Y/N used to message Jihoon via Text. But one of the members of Seventeen gave her an ID for a messenger app. But they where just pranking her. Sorry I didn't make that clear before😂
____________

T W E N T Y - S E V E N

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Your alarm clock started to go off.
You arose from the nest of blankets. No joke, it was literally a nest. You peek your eyes open. A blinding light filled your apartment, no thanks to the large windows. You scuffle to turn off the loud alarm clock that sits atop my wooden nightstand.

Wow I am up this morning. What a miracle.

Actually of it wasn't for Gigi you'd still be asleep and late for work. That's right. You got your crap together.

It all happened last week. You were in the lobby waiting for a taxi, it was pouring outside and way too cold for you to stand there waiting. Gigi happened to be passing by when she "Saw I was crying" (but really your face was red) and asked what was wrong. You ended up telling her everything though muffled crying.

She told me she knew how it felt. When her husband passed away, she had no idea what to do or where to go. Obviously your situation isn't as horrible as hers was, but she gave you some advice.

And I quote;
1. Get my crap together.
2. Stop crying (it's bad for the skin).
3. Don't stress eat.
4. Get a job or hobby.
5. Keep a schedule.
6. Don't keep thinking about them.
7. And if you manage to think about them. Bite your wrist

So you got your crap together. You got a job the next day at a coffee shop and now you have a noticeable bruse on your wrist. Even though at first her advice seemed weird, it actually worked.

Since today is Saturday, you obviously don't have school. But you did have the night shift tonight. Which isn't to bad, only from 6-10 pm. But that give me the chance to do laundry and buy some food.

You made yourself some green tea to wake yourself up. Because Gigi also told you tea is healthier then coffee, and actually has benefits, whereas coffee has none.

You walk over to my giant windows and look out at the city below. The glass felt cool against my hand that you pressed against it.

You would've never guessed that this would be your life. You were very thankful although you had your problems. But they are just distractions keeping you from living your life.

You took a deep breath and glance down at the large pile of clothes. Argh. I have to do laundry. You finish your cup of tea (burning your mouth a few times) and put whatever clothes you had on. Quickly threw the clothes into a basket and made your way down to the buildings laundry room. "Bye Mocha!"

As always the laundry room was empty. So you just threw my all your clothes in the washer and started it.
While they're being washed, you may as well get food for your pantry. And probably something to eat right now since you forgot breakfast. You go down to the convenient store.

With a basket full of semi-healthy food items, your make your way down the final aisle. That's when you notice a familiar figure dressed in a large hoodie. Your body lost control of itself. The basket slipped from your fingertips to the ground.

Jihoon...
.
.
.
.
Time seamed to stop completely as your eyes locked. An equal look of surprise was painted across his face.
You smiled fantly and took a step forward. He looked away and left the aisle. You felt your heart shattering to a millions pieces.
"Jihoon..." the name rolled off your lips as tears gathered in your eyes.
.
.
.
Once you bought all the items, you swiftly exited the store and  walk home. Dropping the groceries at home, before walking down to the laundry room.
You grabbed your clothes out of the washer and started to put them in the dryer. Suddenly you grabbed a piece of familiar blue fabric. It was Jihoon's hoodie.

Then an idea popped into your head.

Maybe. Just maybe that might work!

I have to take this chance.

[Time skip brought to you by Seungkwan's fine butt]

"Alright Y/N you are free to go home since we have no more customers." Your manager walked up to you with a clipboard "Are you sure Mr. Park?" You asked. He nodded vigorously "Yes. If there are anymore customers I am sure me and Heonyu and Yumin can handle them." He signed something on the clipboard, his eyes never leaving it. "Alright. I'll clock out then. Have a great night you all!" A few goodbyes was heard from the back, making you chuckle a little as you clocked out.
Excited you skipped out as fast as possible. You were eager to see how your plan turned out.

Once you enter my apartment, you quickly change and then grab the blue hoodie. "Bye Mocha!" You yelled as always, taking your leave. You walked down the hall to his shared dorm and slowly raised a fist to knocked on the door.

It was do or die. And I didn't feel like dying...

Just then the door opened...

Wait it opened!?

It was Jihoon!

Suddenly you were pulled forward and your lips crashed into a pair of soft lips.

No way this could be happening to me...

I am dreaming?

_____________
Bet you weren't expecting that bish!