*1*: INTRODUCTION

Aviana

I sat on the chairs outside watching as everyone trained except the little children, some mothers and I.

"Luna do you need help?" A female said holding her daughters hand. " oh... no thank you have fun with this little cutie " I said waving at her. She giggled and ran of following her daughter behind. 

I laughed as the children ran around and pushed others down the slide eager for their turn. "Kyle!!" A  lady shouted grabbing her son by his hand and jerking him from the boy he was fighting with. "Don't do that, your grounded run up to your room" She said pointing at the door and the boy ran of tears evident in his eyes. 

"hey girl, what's going on in that thick head of yours?" Jazz said taking a seat by me and gulping down her water. " Just thinking, about nothing in general" I say shrugging. " well how is the baby" She says patting my stomach. " I think well" I say smiling at her then glancing over at Tyree who was talking to a lady as she giggled and blushing.

I felt a pang of hurt in my heart and my wolf wanting to shift and kill her and I did to secretly.

She's disrespecting me.

Yes, you have guessed it Tyree and I are fighting and I'm pregnant. 

One sunny day I was sitting on the wooden chair and he came in "you smell different, like your pregnant" He said  so I broke the news to him "  I'm pregnant" I said and he did the last thing I expected  " oh my gosh, not now, weren't you on pills or something I don't want a child now. ohh my goodness" and he stomped out of the room leaving me in tears. 

 "Don't think to much on it, he was just being a jerk" She said automatically knowing what I was thinking about. "its okay" I smile at her getting of the chair and going to have a snack; two sandwiches, an apple and Ice cream. I take that to the room I'm sleeping room; the guest room on the last floor and begin to dig in. 

Authors note: hey guys I'm so super sorry for not being able to update for a very long time. school has started but anyways I hope you enjoyed it.