*5*: Rescue 1

Tyree

We ran as we had realized it was a set up and they had recorded her and our her and her Smell in here. Sickos.

"It was false everyone, but that means they are close by somewhere.  So we need to be on high alert" I said and they all agreed. We continued our search until My beta noticed a spot covered with leaves, which was very stupid due to the fact that it was summer almost winter. 

We dug it up using a near by stick and I sent two of my men down, they looked around and signalled for us to come in that it was clear and we were at the right place. 

BOOYAH!!

Being the dramatists we all are we ran together in human form and killed some of the rouges on our path and we continued like that until we reached the main spot. There were only 20 rouges in this 'pack' and we had killed 5 leaving 15, 7 of theme were kidnapped living 5 maids and 3 command one Tyrell and Mike there was also another lady there but she looked old and weak.  

We began the real war, and a few maids were helping us, as I began noticing the number of rouges was reducing I took 2 men and we went looking for Aviana. I noticed her on the floor unconscious. I took the keys and her body and unlocked other prisoners and we left after everyone was killed.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I smiled like a cat all day and it was worse when they said our baby was fine and she would be well as she wasn't done much damage. 

AVIANA 

I silently opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, I was in a white room "We saved you baby" Tyree said smirking at me and I glared at him looking the other way. 

JERK!!!!!!

"Whats wrong baby?" He asked concern written all over his face rolled my eyes and told him "leave I don't want to see you" 

I was still upset with him, and I wasn't going to hesitate to show him that.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I'm so sorry for it being so short, I don't even know whats wrong with me I guess I'm tired but don't worry I will update today again. So Aviana was saved and all is now well, time to celebrate. Next chapter is going to be about them talk and her water break.