*4*: Helpful Lady

Tyree

We were all tired an hungry but until we found a place stay we couldn't give in.

"I see a cave" One of the members says and we all run in falling asleep not long after. 

Aviana

I cried all night, not able to sleep I was starved and that was doubled over due to the baby I held within. 

'Charlotte?'I call out to my wolf

'Yes Aviana, how may I be of help?' She asks 

'I need your help to survive and company' I said as the tears rolled down my face.

'Don't worry Aviana I'm always here for you and the baby is strong, so sleep I will guard your body my dear' She said I thanked her then closed my eyes and fell into deep sleep. 

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ 

I woke up the next morning sound and well rested. "hello Ava, I'm Karen and I am your serving maid" She smiled handing me 4 slices of bread, egg and tea. "You must hurry and eat this because I was sent to give you only 1 but I sneaked some in" She smiled and I thanked her. 

"Be careful my dear" She smiled.

"why are you helping and being kind to me?" I ask as i finish the first slice.

"Because my dear, I had a daughter like you and she died by the hands of these kind of wicked wolves, so I have made it my mission to save as many people as I can until they are rescued, but you must tell no one and act weak okay child. Now I have to go before they suspect" She said and left my cell. 

I finished up my food and put it aside. 

^^^^^^^

"I see you have eating the plenty slices of bread" Tyrell says cackling "Who am I kidding you only got one" She laughed and my hear rate went back to normal.

"Today is the day in which we begin our brainwash over you" She smiled and then began chanting things and I screamed for help not ever stopping in hope that someone will hear. 

Tyree

My wolf has been so jumpy all morning, but I didn't see why he had told me because our mate was okay and so was the baby, which was good but other than that I didn't see a reason to be so happy. 

"Alpha it seems like we are close to the pack, or where she is being held hostage, all we need to do is run 30 miles front and 20 miles to the side then we may reach the place she is being held hostage. 

We began running and as we arrived at the cave we heard cries of help, we all ran in and we were shocked to see...

AUTHORS NOTE: *grabbing a trash can and hiding behind it* I know you probably are all so upset that I just left you all hanging there, but hey guys if I didn't then the story would finish so quickly and there wont be any eager points for everyone to be looking forward to. 

I know I should have warned you first but reason it out guys. Anyways I hope I have all your hearts beating and waiting, I may update today again only luck can decide or faith.